01 - Carmen Cole - I'll never stand in your way 02 - Clyde King - By now 03 - Cody Black- Mr. Blue 04 - Colin James - Sit right here 05 - Damito Jo - When you dance 06 - Dan Leers - Half block from an angel 07 - Dave Baby Cortez - Twine time 08 - Dave Howard - While we dance the tango 09 - Deane Hawley - Pocket full of rainbows 10 - Danita James - I have feelings too 11 - Diane Pane - What side your bread 12 - Dick Baker - Lament for lost lovers 13 - Dick Lee - Am I losing you 14 - Don Heart - Don't leave me 15 - Eden Kane - Dance with me 16 - Emanuel Lasky - Lucky to be loved by you 17 - Essex - I'd anything for you 18 - Essex - What I don't know won't hurt me 19 - Essex - Whenever I need my baby 20 - Etta James - Seven days fool 21 - George Pepp - The feeling is real 22 - Groovesville Orquestra - Instrumental 23 - Helena Lemkovitch - Il n'est plus la 24 - Hal Miller - An angel cried 25 - Herb Jognson - Two steps ahead 26 - Jackie Deshannon - Like in the movies 27 - Jamie Coe - I was the one 28 - Jamie Coe - I'll go on loving you
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
01. Les Caravelles - Caravelle (Brussel) 1964 (3:00) 02. The Jokers - Patokaän (Antwerpen) 1962 (2:28) 03. The New Inspirat...
-
01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparon...

Wonderful music collection my friend.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen