dinsdag 11 april 2023

A Bucketful of popcorn / Volumes 22 To 25

Remastered by BaDmutti

 


 The Five Satins - Ain't Gonna Dance (2:39) The Brilliant Korners - Three Lonely Guys (2:38) The Jive Five - A Bench In The Park (3:02) Bobbie Smith - Walk On Into My Heart (2:01) Eddie Wilson - A Toast To The Lady (2:50) The Escorts - You Can't Even Be My Friend (2:22) Danny Williams - The Wild Wind (2:22) Frankie Valli - The Proud One (3:00) Ernie Johnson - I Can't Stop The Pain (2:55) Hy Tyde - Let's Go To College (Zerott #14815 - 'xx Us) (2:34) Cicero Blake - See What Tomorrow Brings (2:32) Ty Karim - All At Once (2:23) Jeannie Dee - Come See About Me (2:34) Pete King - The Place (1:38) Jeff Lane - Baby, Come Back Home (2:15) George Hamilton - Don't Envy Me (2:29) Grant Higgins - You're Teasing Me (Atlantis Acetate) (2:08) Jackie Deshannon - Needles And Pins (2:34) Tony Jackson & The Vibrations - You Beat Me To The Punch (2:55) Mongo Santamaria - Yeh-Yeh! (2:02) Louise Cordet - Two Lovers (2:30) The Music Explosion - 96 Tears (2:29) Frank Howard - Judy (Excello 2291) (2:38) Thomas Henry - Some Day (Spar Rec. 766) (1:37) Johnny Wyatt - I'll Stand By You (2:22) The Kittens - It's All Over Now (1:45) Robert Portee - I Am So Proud (2:41) The Sapphires - I Found Out Too Late (2:46) Henry Richardson - Dancing Girl (Elois Rec. #303 - '67 Us) (2:02) Diane Cunningham - Someday Baby (2:24) Cindy Scott - In One Ear And Out The Other (2:06) Jimmy Barnes - You Thrill Me So Much (2:23) Linda Hopkins - If You Walk Away (2:30) Sam Nesbit - Chase Those Clouds Away (2:28) Sugarpie Desanto - The One Who Really Loves You (2:25) Marion Stewart - I Must Be Losing You (2:16) Mary Wells - Me And My Baby (2:18) Geraldine Hunt - Winner Take All (2:25) Carla Thomas - Any Day Now (3:33) Billy Stewart - A Fat Boy Can Cry (2:39) Billy Barnes - Until (2:43) Patsy Ann Noble - Better Late Than Never (2:04) Anita Bryant - Hurry Home To Me (2:23) Maxine Brown - Gotta Find A Way (2:53) Barbara English - I Don't Deserve A Boy Like You (2:29) Bobby Burn - I'm A Dreamer (2:19) Doug Phillips And The New Concepts - You Really Know How To Hurt A Guy (2:28) Jimmy Holiday - Hollywood (2:35) The Vows (Aka The Majors) - Lost In A City (2:24) Johnny Rivers - The Poor Side Of Town (St Lp Version) (3:34) Charlie Thomas & The Drifters - Midsummer Night In Harlem (3:09) Kenny Lynch - What Am I To You (2:17) Susan Maughan - That Other Place (2:30) Nathan Williams - What Price (2:58) Meridians - He Can’t Dance (Paranso 120) £350 (2:21) Bobby John - I'm Coming Home (2:18) Bobby Rio - Value For Love (2:51) Billy Byers - New Neighbourhood (2:19) Julie Rogers - Long After Tonight Is All Over (3:04) Valerie & Bobby Capers - West 4Th Street (Instr) (2:28) The Volumes - Gotta Give Her Love (2:40) Billy Butler & The Chanters - My Heart Is Hurtin' (2:06) The Sweethearts - No More Tears (2:52) The Kittens - I Gotta Know Him (2:41) The Metros - My Imagination (2:18) Brilliant Korners - Change In Me (2:40) The Laddins - If You Need Me I'll Be There (2:16) The Earle's - Everybody's Got Somebody (2:51) The Monclairs - Wait For Me (Sunburst Rec. #Su106 - '65 Us) (2:34) The Other Brothers - I Got Love (2:28) Janice Christian With Johny & Charmers - Just A Bad Thing (Swan 4174) £200 (2:23) The Blossoms - Son-In-Law (2:06) Yvonne Carroll - There He Goes (2:27) Gene Mcdaniels - Spanish Lace (2:27) The Ambassadors - Too Young For Me (2:36) The Migil 5 - One Hundred Years (2:55) Gene Chandler - It's Time To Settle Down (2:36) The Drifters - Nylon Stockings (2:59) The Sapphires - You'll Never Stop Me From Loving You (2:22) Al Reed - Magic Carpet (2:17) 

ABucketfulofpopcorn22.7z       ABucketfulofpopcorn23.7z       ABucketfulofpopcorn24.7z ABucketfulofpopcorn25.7z

2 opmerkingen:

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10