donderdag 1 augustus 2024

Groove Records. Popcorn Oldies Volume 7


 01 - Lena Horne - And I love him (2:56) 02 - Jan Burnette - Too young (2:20) 03 - Mike Berry - Loneliness (2:15) 04 - Lesley Gore - I'm coolin' no foolin' (2:58) 05 - The Dreamlets - My boy lollipop (6:10) 06 - Leola & The Lovejoys - Wait' round the corner (2:00) 07 - Brenda Holloway & Jess Harris - Gonna make you mine (2:11) 08 - Craig Douglas - Another you (2:17) 09 - Brenton Wood - Take a chance (2:17) 10 - Deon Jackson - I'm telling you (2:25) 11 - Sylvia Robbins - I can't tell you (2:44) 12 - Werner Michiels - The belgian popcorn dj's song (2:27) 13 - Casey & His Pressure Group - Comin' home baby (3:09) 14 - Brian Foley - Hello and goodbye (3:02) 15 - Lesley Gore - Will you love me tomorrow (2:20) 16 - The Dolphins - Rainbow's end (2:39) 17 - Beryl Marsden - I know (You don't love me no more) (2:27) 18 - Lu Elliot - I love the ground you walk on (2:26) 19 - Jeffrey Allen - Dilly dilly (2:14) 20 - Billy Larkin & The Delegates - Foxy little ghoul (3:07) 21 - Landy - Doctor good soul (2:33) 22 - Eddie fontaine - Way down home (2:29) 23 - Hank Marr - Wild shindig (3:02) 24 - Jeff Lane - You put a hurt on me (2:01) 25 - The Tokens - Sweet laurie fair laurie (2:25) 

Groove7.7z

1 opmerking:

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10