woensdag 23 oktober 2024

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 7

Alma Cogan - Mambo Italiano (2:24) Aki Aleong - Trade winds (3:33) Albert King - Had you told it (3:02) Bill Justis - Quiet Village (3:31) Billy Butler - You ain't ready (2:28) Billy Vaughn - The Hucklebuck (2:13) Bobby Williams - I'm depending on you (2:26) Bobby Williams - Tell it to my face (2:25) Brenda Holloway - Favor for a girl with (2:40) Brenda Holloway - My world is crumbling (3:12) Brett Ansel - The outsider (2:45) Buddy Wilkins - Private eye (2:24) Charles Lamote & The Extremes - I got to keep on (3:02) Chuck Jackson - The prophet (2:28) Chuck Jackson - Heartless tears (2:22) LC Cooke - I'll wait for you (2:35) Clyde King - Only the guilty cry (2:29) Cody Black - I'm Sorry (3:10) Connie Haynes - What's easy for you (3:16) Contours - It's so hard being a loser (2:41) Various - AudioTrack 21 (2:46) Dee Dee Clark - I shook up over you (2:45) Ether Ross Jr. - I'll do everything for you (2:16) Eddie Hunt - Afraid of love (1:57) Edwin Starr - You got to be foolin (2:16) Frank Wilson - Lucky lucky me (3:06) Billy Fury - Letter full of tears (2:28) 

PopcornBeauties7.7z

1 opmerking:

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10