01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparone 05 - Francoise Hardy - Avant de t'en aller 06 - Northern Soul - A lot of lovin' 07 - Maxine Brown - Am I falling in love 08 - James Conwell - The trouble with the girls 09 - Dick Jordan - I want her back 11 - George Tindley - Fairytales 12 - O'Jays - I'll nver forget you 14 - Douglas Banks - Ain't that just like a woman 15 - Gale Garnett - Honey I cry alone 16 - Major Lance - Just one look 17 - Jackie Wilson - Love Uprising 18 - Mitty Collier - Pain 19 - Marv Johnson - The man who don't believe 20 - Little Tony - Don't try to fight it 21 - Lesley Gore - If that's the way you want it 22 - Tammy Terrell & Marvin Gaye - Give in, you just can't win 23 - The Miracles - The Wah-wahtusi 24 - Liz Verdi - Think it over 25 - Marva Lee - If you can't be true 26 - Bobby Blue Band - Steal away, Right to cry 27 - Nick Charles - The right girl 28 - Nicky Dematteo - Baby that's all 29 - Marvin Gaye - Lucky lucky me
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
01. Les Caravelles - Caravelle (Brussel) 1964 (3:00) 02. The Jokers - Patokaän (Antwerpen) 1962 (2:28) 03. The New Inspirat...
-
01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparon...

Incredible beautiful
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you my friend.