Don McLean - It's Just The Sun (2:32)
Lesley Gore - Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear To Tread) (2:17)
Jackie Deshannon - Needles And Pins (2:42)
Ray Peterson - What Do You Want To Make Those Eyes At Me For (2:08)
Ben E. King - Down Home (2:48)
Dion - Kissin' Game (2:58)
The Cascades - I Wanna Be Your Lover (1:56)
Walter Jackson - It Will Be The Last Time (2:30)
Tony Martin - My Shawl (3:36)
Harold Betters - Tell Him I'm Not Home (2:26)
David Coleman - Drown My Heart (3:07)
Dionne Warwick - This Empty Place (2:52)
The Impressions - I'm A Telling You (2:42)
Bobby Vee - You Better Move On (2:35)
Bobby Day - I Need Help (2:56)
Vic Dana - I Will (2:30)
Bobby Vee - One Last Kiss (1:59)
Doris Day - Dansero (2:25)
Sylvie Vartan - I Made My Choice (2:35)
Jacques Raymond - Every Day Every Night (2:41)
Johnny Earl - Pocketful Of Rainbows (2:33)
Billy Bland - All I Want To Do Is Cry (2:22)
Michel Legrand - Monkey Business (2:23)
Jimmie Rodgers - Tender Love And Care (2:29)
R. Alfred & D. Serino - Two Sides Of Love (2:25)
Dean Martin - In The Misty Moonlight (2:48)
Ronnie Hawkins - Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child (2:16)
Helen Shapiro - Sans Penser A Rien (2:55)
Barry & The Tamerlanes - Rhythm Of The Rain (2:28)
Brenda Lee - Do I Worry (Yes I Do) (2:19)
Elvis Presley - Angel (2:21)
Carl Belew - Hello Out There (2:13)
dinsdag 13 augustus 2024
It's Popcorn Music - Volume 3
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
01. Les Caravelles - Caravelle (Brussel) 1964 (3:00) 02. The Jokers - Patokaän (Antwerpen) 1962 (2:28) 03. The New Inspirat...
-
01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparon...

Outstanding music my friend.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen