woensdag 14 augustus 2024

Groove Records. Popcorn Oldies.Volume 10


 Playlist files: 01 - The Avalons - Please leave me alone (2:45) 02 - Joyce Webb - Closer to the blues (2:29) 03 - Sunny Gale - I really loved him so (2:35) 04 - PJ Proby - It's no good for me (2:03) 05 - The Seminoles - Trouble in mind (2:39) 06 - Ted Taylor - Look out (2:06) 07 - Denny Marcus - I'll take care of her (2:03) 08 - Jerry Martin - Young boy's love (2:05) 09 - Solid City - Chinese checkers (1:57) 10 - Mickey & Sylvia - Se de boom run dun (2:00) 11 - Chuck Man - Someday baby (1:52) 12 - Beau Brummels - People are cruel (2:04) 13 - Nat Gales - You'll never ever get away from me (2:41) 14 - Frank Cherval - Baby be good to me (2:35) 15 - The Del Vikings - The big silence (2:21) 16 - Shang - There she goes (1:52) 17 - Johnny Nash - Deep in the heart of harlem (2:00) 18 - Paul Peek - When you hurt me I cry (1:55) 19 - Gearlene Duckett - Please don't make me cry (1:37) 20 - Debbie Reynolds - I'll pretend (1:59) 21 - The Sweethearts - Everybody I know (2:48) 22 - Eddie Hodges - Too soon to know (2:03) 23 - The Sonnettes - Teardrops (2:14) 24 - Sunny Gale - A meeting of the eyes (2:09) 25 - Jimmy Forrest - Experiment in terror (2:28) 

Groove10.7z

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10