Aaron Neville - Let's Live (2:45)
Billy Butler - You Ain't Ready (2:24)
Garnett Mimms - A Quiet Place (2:21)
Gene Pitney - Mecca (2:21)
The Harptones - I Gotta Have Your Love (2:55)
Jimmy Hughes - My Loving Time (1:48)
Johnny Truitt - Don't Let Me Be A Cryin' Man (2:24)
Kevin Mcquinn - Keep Me On Your Mind (2:35)
Little Jerry Williams - I'm Your Lover Man (2:37)
Marv Johnson - Don't Leave Me (2:13)
Mickey Denton - Nature Boy (2:46)
Ben E King - Auf Wiedersehn My Dear (2:06)
Elton Anderson - I'm Gonna Have To Pass (2:30)
Gene Mcdaniels - A Tear (2:10)
Johnny Thunder - Bad Man (2:23)
Little Milton - Stand By Me (2:55)
Roy Thierney - Casanova (2:07)
Sam Cooke - Rome Wasn't Built In A Day (2:29)
Troy Williams - Street Of Love (1:48)
Vince Wayne - I'm Sorry (2:48)
zaterdag 22 juni 2024
American Oldies & Popcorn\1
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
01. Les Caravelles - Caravelle (Brussel) 1964 (3:00) 02. The Jokers - Patokaän (Antwerpen) 1962 (2:28) 03. The New Inspirat...
-
01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparon...

Magnifico.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen