Nella Dodds - Come See About Me (2:40) Maxine Brown - Oh No, Not My Baby (2:37) Barbara Lynn - This Is The Thanks I Get (2:23) Lenny O'henry - Across The Street (2:08) Betty Lavett - You'll Never Change (2:43) Willie Tee - Thank You John (2:44) Esther Phillips - Just Say Goodbye (2:16) Mary Wells - Dear Lover (2:12) Darrell Banks - Open The Door To Your Heart (2:34) Nolan Chance - Just Like The Weather (2:35) Lenny Curtis - Nothing Can Help You Now (2:46) Falcons - I Can't Help It (2:45) Sam Fletcher - I'd Think It Over (2:32) Holly Maxwell - Only When You're Lonely (2:15) Kenny Sheppard - What Difference Does It Make (2:51) Major Lance - Little Young Lover (2:19) Barbara West - Congratulations Baby (2:04) Winstons - Colour Him Father (3:09) Etta James - Pushover (2:56) Sugar Pie Desanto - She's Got Everything (2:30) Tammy Montgomery - This Time Tomorrow (2:19) Geraldine Hunt - I Let Myself Go (2:06) Carol Vega - One Little Thing (2:47) Timiko - Is It A Sin (2:33) Tawney Williams - Pretty Little Words (2:32) Dobie Gray - The In Crowd (2:40) Dobie Gray - Monkey Jerk (2:05)
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
01. Les Caravelles - Caravelle (Brussel) 1964 (3:00) 02. The Jokers - Patokaän (Antwerpen) 1962 (2:28) 03. The New Inspirat...
-
01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparon...

Grazie mille amico.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen