Skeeter Davis - Optimistic (1:45)
Danny Jones - Just Say No (2:13)
Barry De Vorzon & The Tamerlanes - Love You Baby (2:25)
Freddie Scott - Where Have All The Flowers Gone (3:03)
Dean And Jean - In My Way (2:18)
Geno Washington - Now You're Lonely (2:53)
Dolly & The Fashions - Abcence Made My Heart Grow Fonder (2:24)
The Miller Sisters - Tell Him (2:28)
Varetta Dillard ft Sid Bass & His Orch - Just Multiply (2:17)
Calvin Williams - Let's Dance (2:20)
Bobby Richardson & The Creations - Nobody Loves Me (2:08)
Donna Loren - I'm Gonna Be All Right (2:40)
Malcolm Dodds - Laugh My Heart (2:23)
Geraldine Taylor - How Much Longer (2:09)
Joey Dee - Use Another Word (2:54)
Jeb Stuart & The Jebettes - Must I Keep On Waiting (2:19)
Edd Henry & The Nickels ft The Tree Pennies - I Love Only You (2:45)
Barbara Jackson - Second Best (2:36)
Roddie Joy - The La La La Song (2:23)
Kathy Kirby - Sometimes I'm Happy (2:28)
Vikki Carr - Don't Talk To Me (2:36)
The Supremes - Stormy (3:05)
Clydie King & The Sweet Things - By Now (2:09)
Billy Dawn - Look What I Found (2:19)
Carol Hughes - Hello Heartbreak (2:15)
Lonnie Sattin - Who's Gonna Mention My Name (2:23)
Ria Bartok - See If I Care (2:14)
Ruth Brown & The Milestones - He Tell Me With His Eyes (2:08)
Joey Powers - Don't Envy Me (2:21)
Sonny Hines - Give Me Back My Heart (2:15)
Charles Sheffield - It's Your Voodoo Working (1:55)
The Beau Marks - Billy Billy Went A Walking (2:27)
Clay Hammond - Dance Little Girl (1:51)
Johnny Crawford - Janie Please Believe Me (2:56)
Rod Lauren - If I Had A Girl (2:11)
Jerry jackson - Time (2:59)
Billy Quarles - Bringing Up What I've Done Wrong (2:29)
Ernie Washington - Lonesome Shack (2:22)
Gene McDaniels - Strange Neighbourhood (2:29)
Ronnie Height - I'm Confessin (2:03)
September Jones - I'm Coming Home (2:46)
Rodge Martin - I'm Standing By (2:28)
Barry Grant - Anniversary Song (1:57)
George Staley - Going Back (2:37)
Dick Dahl - Don't Let The Little Girl Cry (2:10)
Suzanne Clark - Love Is Just (2:38)
Scott Brother - Love Me Tenderly (1:54)
Jimmy Griffin - A Little Like Lovin' You (2:12)
Tyree Glen Jr & The Fabulous Imperials - Yesterday (2:27)
Mel Tillis - Say (2:10)
The Delighters - Somebody Help Me (2:20)
Bobby Sanders - The Way I Feel (2:15)
Dean Shannon - Blinded With Love (2:19)
Mickey Wilson - I Just Don't Understand (2:19)
Herman Griffin - Sleep Little One (2:44)
The Matadors - Listen (2:04)
Linda Hopkins - Memories And A Broken Heart (2:11)
Ricky Madison - I'll Follow you (2:10)
Miss Cathy Brasher - I'll Remember Jimmy (2:44)
Holly Maxwell - Only When You're Lonely (2:14)
Tony Williams - When I Have You (2:36)
Ben E. King - In The Middle Of The Night (2:33)
Jerry Cole - Land Of Dreams (2:08)
Jeff Hunter - Man Of Stone (2:26)
Al Mc Carter - His True Love For You (2:31)
Philho Perry - Don't Cry Baby (2:34)
Ray Smith - One Wonderful Love (2:35)
The Castaways - Coming Back For More (2:28)
Harrison J. Freese, Jr. - You Better Let Him Go (2:28)
Fred Carter Jr - Happy Tears (2:24)
Bobby Rydell - Dansero (2:16)
Louis Jordan - Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby (3:13)
Floraine Darlin - I Don't Know (2:11)
Denise Germaine - Unforgotten Yesterdays (2:32)
Del Price - Memory Lane (2:16)
Bobby Adriani - To Be In Love With You (2:15)
The Versatiles - Just Words (2:24)
Robert Portee - Casanova (2:36)
Hattie Littles - Here You Come (2:38)
Jeff Lane - Baby Come Back Home (2:16)
Jan Douglas - Walking In The Rain (2:28)
Johnny Nash - I Know What I Want (2:24)
Roddie Joy - Stop (2:12)
Lonzine Cannon - Quit While I'm Ahead (2:06)
Gary Criss - I Still Miss You (2:16)
Chance Eden - First Love Affair (2:53)
Chuck Johnson ft Inez Foxx - Here We Go 'round The Mulberry Bush (2:13)
Dick Jordan - I Want Her Back (2:20)
Eddy Bo - Lucky In Love (2:34)
Marvin Gaye - Wherever I Lay My Head (2:12)
Tracy Pendarvis - First Love (2:30)
Jo Ellyn - It's So Wonderful (2:46)
Jimmy Castor - Just You Girl (2:47)
Bertell Dache - Love Eyes (2:29)
Frankie Veltrie - Little Girl Please Come Back (2:43)
Lenny Miles - Living Dreams (2:06)
Jacky Lynton - Wishful Thinking (2:29)
Arthur Prysock - Close Your Eyes (2:19)
The Miracles - Don't Think Its Me (2:16)
Gladys (Jay Gamison) - Love (2:15)
zondag 19 november 2023
20 Popcorn Favorites For You from Piet - Volumes 11 To 15
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
Remastered by BaDmutti 01 - Gene McDaniels - It's A Lonely Town (Lonely Without You) 02 - Lula Reed - Walk On By Me 03 - Johnny McCall ...
-
01 - Denise Varene - Tout ce que veut Lola (2:59) 02 - Hugues Aufray - On est les rois (2:44) 03 - Little Tony - Quand tu la reverras (2:49)...

Absolutely fantastic.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks a lot my friend.
dit zijn wel MIJN CD-REEKS , hoe kom jij eraan Fred ??
BeantwoordenVerwijderen