The Righteous Brothers - Little Latin Lupe Lu (2:21)
Yvonne Carroll - Mister Loveman (2:16)
Roy Hamilton - And I Love Her (2:38)
Orlando - Toute Ma Vie (Tower Of Strength) (2:13)
Les Tres Femmes - What's A Matter Baby (Phil L.A. Of Soul #333 - '69 Us) (2:42)
Mack Tubb & The Shades - Tenderly I'll Love You (2:25)
Marc Cavell - Lucky Star (2:08)
Ramona King - Oriental Garden (2:31)
The Jelly Beans - Baby Be Mine (3:13)
Johnny & Jackey - Baby Don'tcha Worry (2:42)
Abe & Marion Ester And The Casanovas - That's Why I'm So Sad (2:47)
Robert Mosley - Goodbye My Lover Goodbye (2:47)
Ernie Andrews - Where Were You (When I Needed You) (2:48)
Ila Vann - What's The Matter Baby (2:11)
Cleveland Robinson - Love Is A Trap (2:19)
The Demons - Going To The Dance (2:12)
Barbara Mcnair - That's All I Want From You (2:35)
Ginny Arnell - I Wish I Knew What Dress To Wear (2:48)
The Jarmels - Little Lonely One (2:36)
Claus Ogerman - The Joker (2:01)
Gene Mcdaniels - Blow Out The Sun (2:18)
The Tokens - It's A Happening World (2:38)
Jay & The Techniques - Mexico (2:49)
Jericho Brown - He's Taken My Baby (2:40)
The Jarmels - Come On Girl It's Time To Smile Again (2:40)
Joyce Davis - Hello Heartaches, Goodbye Love (2:58)
Pat Clayton - Someone Else's Turn (2:29)
January Jones - In This World (2:01)
Mitty Collier - Pain (2:34)
Bobby Adams - Save Those Teardrops (2:27)
Chuck Carbo - Out On A Limb (2:16)
Chubby Checker - Lovely, Lovely (Loverly, Loverly) (2:33)
Hattie Winston - Pass Me By (2:48)
Dolores Gibson - I Got A Feeling (Elloma Rec. #6005 - '60 Us) (2:42)
The Jive Five With Eugene Pitt - Hully Gully Callin' Time (2:34)
Major Lance - Gotta Get Away (2:22)
Billy Joe Royal - Really You (2:35)
Linda Scott - Never In A Million Years (2:25)
Pat Hervey - Tears Of Misery (2:05)
Paul Carrack - Groovin' (2:39)
J.J. Jackson & The Jackaels - Let The Show Begin (2:30)
Steve Alaimo - Every Day I Have To Cry (Checker #1032 - '62 Us) (2:26)
Vibrations - Talkin' Bout Love (2:06)
Clarence Reid - I Refuse To Give Up (3:02)
The Drapers - (I Know) Your Love Has Gone Away (2:14)
Leroy & The Drivers - Blow Wind Blow (2:37)
The Five Royales - Take Me With You Baby (2:24)
Helene Smith - You Got To Do Your Share (2:24)
Craig Douglas - After All (2:03)
Tony Bassett - Tonight And Always (2:05)
Craig Douglas - A Change Of Heart (2:27)
Furys - Anything For You (2:14)
Fred Carter - What Am I Gonna Do With Anna (2:06)
Harold Hutton - Lucky Boy (2:56)
Diane Renay - Billy Blue Eyes (2:46)
Ivory Joe Hunter - If Only You Were Here With Me (2:14)
Phil Colbert - Where Was I (2:29)
Dori Grayson - Try Love (2:39)
Billy Fury - Don't Jump (3:26)
Andre Brasseur - Early Bird (2:15)
Jo Ann Garrett - A Whole New Plan (2:29)
Jay Traynor - Up And Over (3:01)
Sonny Thompson - Lost In This Great Big City (3:24)
The Radiants - If I Only Had You (2:58)
Maurice Williams - Look My Way (2:15)
Jay Lewis - Had It Not Been For Love (Capitol 4957) (1:54)
The Temptations - I Want A Love I Can See (3:03)
Kelly St. Clair - Don't Look Over Your Shoulder (2:18)
Titus Turner - Beautiful Stranger (2:25)
Dean Evans - Hold Me Close (2:30)
Roy Handy - What Did He Do¿ (1:40)
The Avalons - Many Things From Your Window (2:19)
Marv Johnson - I'm Not A Plaything (2:09)
Buddy Skipper - Restless Breed (2:36)
Lula Reed - Lovin' (2:38)
Lonnie Sattin - Watermelon Man (2:39)
Lenny Miles - In Between Tears (2:19)
Gene Chandler & Barbara Acklin - Will We Find Love (2:19)
Sonji Clay - I Can't Wait To See My Baby's Face (2:32)
Jack Costanzo - Green Onions (Version 2) (2:57)
Big Maybelle - Yesterdays Kisses (2:27)
Lenny Miles - Living Dream (2:09)
The Echoes - Million Dollar Bill (2:46)
Ernestine Eady - That's The Way It Goes (2:25)
Gallahads - I've Got To Find A Way (2:22)
Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs - Someday (1:50)
The Shirelles - Maybe Tonight (3:07)
Junior Lewis - Hear What I Say (2:20)
Dionne Warwick - Any Old Time Of Day (Album) (3:33)
Clara Wilson & The Cleftones - Foolish Little Girl (2:07)
The Chell-Mars - Roamin' Heart (2:04)
Harold Hopkins - Glamour Girl (2:23)
Sir Ceaser And The C. Tillman Band - Show Me The Time (2:47)
Colly Williams & Group - My Vow (2:47)
Tommy Hunt - I Am A Witness (2:55)
Sam Chatmon & The Sparks Feat. Gwinny Witherspoon - Nobody But Me (2:56)
Romey Rand - I'm Coming In (2:14)
Arthur Alexander - Anna (Go To Him) (2:51)
Dotti Wright - Eclipse Of A Lover (2:09)
Xavier Cugat - Apache (3:07)
maandag 6 november 2023
A Bucketful Of Popcorn - Volumes 56 To 60
Remastered by BaDmutti
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
01. Les Caravelles - Caravelle (Brussel) 1964 (3:00) 02. The Jokers - Patokaän (Antwerpen) 1962 (2:28) 03. The New Inspirat...
-
01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparon...

Thank you for this wonderful music collection my friend.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen