zondag 30 juli 2023

A Bucketful Of Popcorn / Volumes 31 To 35

Remastered by BaDmutti


 

The Laddins - 100 Pounds Of Clay (2:20) Billy Butler & The Four Enchanters - Lady Love (2:23) Denise Germaine - Johnny Casanova (2:01) Kevin Mcquinn - Keep Me On Your Mind (2:34) Sonny Knight - If You Want This Love (2:03) Mamie Perry - Lament (2:02) Ethel Ennis - San Juan (2:15) Gene Stridel - Let Her Go (2:30) Don Charles - The Drifter (3:06) Benny Spellman - Every Now And Then (2:20) Little Herman - Gotta Keep On Walking (2:11) Los Seven Teens - Un Poquito De Todo (Just A Little Bit Of Everything) (2:21) Dee Clark - Raindrops (2:55) Jay And The Americans - Walkin' In The Rain (2:51) Toni Fisher - 365 Disappointments (2:21) Bobby Whalen - The Pool Of Love (2:29) Dick Jordan - I Want Her Back (2:10) Bobby Paris - Who Needs You (2:33) Howard Tate - Half A Man (2:38) Floyd Cramer - Groovin' (Instr.) (2:19) Gene Mcdaniels - Citta' Vuota (It's A Lonely Town) (2:28) Diane Pane - You Beat Me To The Punch (2:31) Little J. Dee - You're The One For Me (2:14) Nolan Chance - Don't Use Me (1:57) The Impressions - Rhythm ! (2:43) Arthur Prysock - Before You Break My Heart (2:01) Timi Yuro - Insult To Injury (2:20) Toni Fisher - Train Of Love (2:28) Johnny Burton - Come On Dance With Me (2:38) Malcolm Dodds - Laugh My Heart (2:32) Steve Lawrence - Go Away Little Girl (2:14) Pressure Drop Vs Danny Tenaglia - Big Noise (4:33) Mel Torme - Comin' Home Baby (2:42) Cassius Clay - Stand By Me (I Am The Greatest!) (2:39) Kenny Lynch - Up On The Roof -µ (2:38) Barbara Lewis - Straighten Up Your Heart (2:25) The Laddins - I'll Kiss Your Teardrops Away (2:19) Kevin Mcquinn - Adventure (2:42) Reparata & The Delrons - Walking In The Rain (2:55) Noble Watts - Teen Scene (First Issue) (2:57) Barbara Redd - I'll Be All Alone (2:45) Barbara Simpson - Waiting For My Baby, Baby (2:38) Ben E. King - Don't Drive Me Away (2:12) Beverley & Del Capris - Mama I Think I'm In Love (2:01) Billy Bland - All I Wanna Do Is Cry (2:19) Billy Butler & The Chanters - I Can't Work No Longer (2:25) Cardella De Milo - Lies (2:29) Chuck Jackson - Where Do I Go From Here (2:43) Danny White & The Cavaliers - One Little Lie (2:43) Dave 'baby' Cortez - Summertime (Cha Cha Cha) (1:57) Dee Dee Sharp - Comin' Home Baby (2:49) Della Reese - Whatever Lola Wants (3:13) Gene Mcdaniels - Master Puppeteer (2:19) J.B. Love - Then Only Then (1:58) Kevin Mcquinn - Every Step Of The Way (2:11) Linda Queen - I Feel The Pain (2:35) The Matadors - You'd Be Crying Too (2:55) Sandra Stephens - If You Really Love Me (2:15) Sweet Three - That's The Way It Is (3:00) Tony Cosmo - Wise To You (2:08) Adamo - Nobody Ever Told Sandy (2:50) Cicero Blake - You're Gonna Be Sorry (2:47) Kenny Dana - It's Been So Long (2:27) Leonard Whithing - That's What Mamma Say (2:01) Little Herman - One Out Of A Hundred (2:21) Floyd Robinson - I Need You (2:31) Harvey Lantz - Little Boy Blue (2:55) Billy Butler & The Enchanters - Found True Love (2:31) Chuck Jackson - Any Other Way (2:27) Charmaine - Send My Baby Back To Me (2:34) Ketty Lester - Please Don't Cry Anymore (2:41) Bobby Kline - Say Something Nice To Me (2:54) King Pins - Dance Romeo Dance (2:31) Nappy Brown - Coal Miner (2:37) Kenny Lynch - Puff (Up In Smoke) (2:34) Willie West - I'm Back Again (2:53) The Trends - Not Too Old To Cry (2:28) The T.S.U. Tornadoes - What Good Am I (2:31) Richard Anthony - Ne Boude Pas (2:00) Dave 'baby' Cortez - Rinky Dink (2:50) Donald Height - You Can't Trust Your Best Friend (2:40) The Dubs - Now That We Broke Up (2:21) Bill Tarzan Jones - A Man Should Never Cry (2:11) Garnet Mimms & The Enchanters - There Goes My Baby (2:28) Ed Bruce - (And Then) He Gave Her To Me (2:18) Chuck Reed - That Lucky Old Sun (2:27) The Drifters - This Magic Moment (2:26) Ed Townsend With The Townsmen - Stay With Me (A Little While Longer) (2:27) Denise Germaine - Unforgotten Yesterdays (2:42) Don Sharp - Tree Of Love (2:39) Chuck Jackson - What You Gonna' Say (2:24) Walter Jackson - Then Only Then (2:33) Steve Lawrence - Non Amarmi Così (Go Away Little Girl) (2:10) Edd Henry, The Nickels And Three Pennies - I Love Only You (2:45) June Valli - Tell Him For Me (2:27) Douglas Banks - Never Say Goodbye (2:11) Freddie Neil - Heartbreak Bound (2:15) Garnet Mimms - Everytime (2:33) Ernie Washington - Lonesome Shack (2:18) Clyde Otis - You Stepped Out Of A Dream (2:12) 

ABucketfulofpopcorn31.7z       ABucketfulofpopcorn32.7z       ABucketfulofpopcorn33.7z ABucketfulofpopcorn34.7z       ABucketfulofpopcorn35.7z

1 opmerking:

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10