zondag 30 juli 2023

A Bucketful Of Popcorn / Volumes 36 To 40

Remastered by BaDmutti


 Ernie K-Doe - Mother-In-Law (2:35) Diane Cunningham - Party Time (2:25) Eddie Hunt - Afraid Of Love (1:55) Ginny Arnell - He's My Little Devil (Stereo) (2:07) The Fabulous Four - I'm Comin' Home (2:23) The Manhattans - What Should I Do (2:21) The Tams - Untie Me (2:24) Gene Mcdaniels - Walk With A Winner (2:57) Edd Henry - Your Replacement Is Here (2:51) Eddie Holland - Candy To Me (2:26) Geraldine Hunt - I Let Myself Go (2:10) Charmaine - Young Girl (2:32) Mary Wells - Your Old Standby (2:42) Major Lance - Think Nothing About It (2:16) Johnny Gilliam - Room Full Of Tears (2:47) Anton Mel & The Checker's - Don't Treat Me This Way (2:26) Technics - Hey Girl Don't Leave Me (2:20) But Ward ''boy Wonder'' - I've Got Love For My Baby (2:47) The Fortune Tellers - Marry Her Joe (2:42) Googie Rene Combo - Smokey Joe's La La (2:57) Cornell Blakely - You Ain’t Gonna Find (2:13) Del Price - Del Price - That's All Gotta Do (2:39) Major Lance - Delilah (2:23) Hash Brown - Overseas Operator (2:31) Gene Chandler - Everybody Let's Dance (2:21) Freddy Jaye - Thinking Of You (2:36) Henry Richardson - She Loves To Party (2:42) Hillard Street - Invisible Chains (2:46) Little Ann - The Smile On Your Face (3:01) Jay (Formerly Of Jay & The Americans) - I Rise, I Fall (2:16) Junior Lewis - Where Do I Go From Here (2:32) The Frontiers - Don't Come Cryin' (2:31) Helen Shapiro - Walk On By (St) (2:48) Ginny Arnell - Dumb Head (2:16) The Soul Partners - Spead (2:22) Gene Mcdaniels - Strange Neighborhood (2:38) Gene Chandler - You Threw A Lucky Punch (2:35) Milt Grayson - Your Old Stand-By (2:24) Monique - Never Let Me Go (2:00) Norma Jean - Call Me A Fool (2:15) Bill Baker & Ork. - Another Sleepless Night (2:26) The Exciters - A Little Bit Of Soap (2:34) The Honey Bees - Never In A Million Years (Garrison #Gar 3005 - '67 Us) (2:10) Cosmo - Soft And Pretty (Sound Stage 7 #45-2520 - '64 Us) (2:02) Jerry Fuller - Wake Up Sleeping Beauty (2:21) Yvonne Baker & The Sensations - Mend The Torn Pieces (2:30) Sandy Hollis - I'm Tempted (2:56) The Jive Five Feat. Eugene Pitt - Crying Like A Baby (2:41) Jamie Coe - Cleopatra (2:50) Jerry Jackson - Always (2:51) Jimmy Beaumont - There's No Other Love (2:20) James H. Stayton - More Than You'll Ever Know (2:24) The Jarmels - A Little Bit Of Soap (2:13) Jan Bradley - Behind The Curtains (1:54) Baby Washington - It'll Never Be Over For Me (3:02) Nat Wright - Just For You (2:15) Kenny Lynch - You Make Love So Well (2:03) Young Jessie - Brown Eyes (Come On Home) (2:48) Shirley Vaughn - Watch Out Mr Lonely (2:21) Tommy Neal - Going To A Happening (2:31) Tommy Neal - Going To A Happening (Instrumental Bonus) (2:53) P.J. Proby - Watch Me Walk Away (2:26) Bobby Paris - Tears On My Pillow (2:17) Johnny Wyatt - I Wouldn't Change A Thing About You (2:24) Jimmy Burns - Give Her To Me (2:44) The Frontiers - I Only Have Eyes For You (2:38) The Inspirations - I'm Cuttin' In (2:15) Jean Trevor - Get Outta My Heart (2:02) Dee Clark - Come Closer (2:54) Major Lance - Hey Little Girl (2:23) The Commands - Hey, It's Love (2:24) Freddie Gorman - In A Bad Way (2:32) Anthony & The Delsonics - Everytime (2:42) Geno Washington & The Ram Jam Band - Michael (The Lover) (2:24) Johnny Seven - Once I Was Lonely (1:45) Pookie Hudson - Miracles (2:25) Joe Dale - Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby (3:21) Jimmy Radcliffe - Moment Of Weakness (2:06) Carla Thomas - The Puppet (2:42) Little Esther Phillips - While It Lasted (2:14) Sharon Tandy - Now That You've Gone - 1965 Pye 7N 15806 (3:08) Major Lance - Play A Song For Me (2:01) Jimmy Merritt - Lonely Battle (3:04) Robert Parker - I Caught You In A Lie (2:40) The Crowns - Jerking The Dog (2:47) Johnny Cole - War, No More (2:54) Ben E. King - Walking In The Footsteps Of A Fool (2:36) Dave Crawford - Millionaire (2:38) Harry Starr - Another Time Another Place (2:54) Diane Lewis - I Thank You Kindly (2:00) Marlina Mars - Just Another Dance (2:41) Val Martinez - Someone's Gonna Cry (2:06) Wayne Anthony - Blow Me A Kiss (2:08) The Manhattans - I Wanna Be (Your Everything) (2:41) Joe Torres - Get Out Of My Way (3:16) Billy Larkin & His Orchestra - That's A Lie (2:05) Cathy Lane - Broken Hearted Melody (2:38) Don Charles - The Hermit Of Misty Mountain (2:24) David Coleman With The Hector Rivera Orch. - Drown My Heart (3:04) Manny Corchado & His Orch. - Pow-Wow (3:57) Jay Abbott - La Tanya (Instr) (2:33)  

ABucketfulofpopcorn36.7z       ABucketfulofpopcorn37.7z       ABucketfulofpopcorn38.7z ABucketfulofpopcorn39.7z       ABucketfulofpopcorn40.7z

2 opmerkingen:

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10