Roger & The Gypsies - Pass the hatchet (3:02) Dorothy Berry - You better watch out (2:06) Arthur Lyman - Quiet village (3:48) Benny Turner - Ching ching wong (2:44) Betty Everett - Someday soon (2:05) Bobby Hutton - Come see what's left of me (2:31) George Greeley - Ride the high country (2:27) Eddie Holland - If Cleopatra took a chance (2:33) George Hamilton - Don't envy me (2:20) Ike Cole - I love you Ida (1:59) Gloria Lynne - You don't have to be a tower of strenght (2:19) Imperials - I'm still dancing (2:22) Irma Thomas - Long after the night is all over (2:30) Jamie Horton - Just say so (2:03) Jummy Gilford - Nobody loves me like my baby (2:23) Jimmy James - I'm just a fool for you (2:23) Jummy Justice - Le petit amoureux (2:18) Jimmy Radcliffe - Long after the night is over (Italian) (2:26) Jimmy Radcliffe - Long after the night is over (2:30) Jimmy Ricks - Oh what a feeling (2:21) Jo Ann Campbell - Amateur night (2:27) Joey Dee - Enough is enough (1:51) Johnny Copeland - It's me (2:47) Johnny Nash - What kid of love is this (2:34) Johnny Wyatt - I wouldn't change a thing about you (2:25) Johnny Nash - Ol' man river (2:44) Karmello Brooks - Tell me baby (1:56) Kelly Michaels - I need him (2:21) Kenny Dino - What did I do (2:28) Kim Weston - Looking for the right guy (2:29)
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
01. Les Caravelles - Caravelle (Brussel) 1964 (3:00) 02. The Jokers - Patokaän (Antwerpen) 1962 (2:28) 03. The New Inspirat...
-
01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparon...

Grazie mille amico.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen