dinsdag 12 januari 2021

Popcorn 60's - Cool Kids (Part 1)


1. 01 Betty Everett - Someday Soon (2:06) 2. 02 Dorsey Burnette - The Feminine Touch (2:20) 3. 03 Ray Rivera - Troubles, Troubles (2:30) 4. 04 Steve Lawrence - Pretty Blue Eyes (1:54) 5. 05 Sonny Day - Jalousie (2:29) 6. 06 Erma Franklin - Abracadabra (2:11) 7. 07 Della Reese - Whatever Lola Wants (3:16) 8. 08 Sam Chatmon - Nobody But Me (2:56) 9. 09 The Jarmels - Keep Your Mind On Me (2:14) 10. 010 Paula Grimes - You Move Me So (2:14) 11. 011 The Cleftones - There She Goes (2:19) 12. 012 Doris Troy - But I Love Him (1:59) 13. 013 All The Marbies - I'm Gonna Lock You Up (2:24) 14. 014 Sil Austin - Hey Eula (2:43) 15. 015 Chaz & Two - Soup Bone (2:22) 16. 016 Jo Ann Campbell - I Really Really Love You (2:33) 17. 017 Chuck Jackson - Any Other Way (2:27) 18. 018 Beverly McKay - Conscience (2:46) 19. 019 Amru Sani & Enoch Light - Tabasco -µ (3:05) 20. 020 The Parakeets - I Want You Right Now (2:07) 21. 021 Pérez Prado - My Roberta (2:23) 22. 022 Mel Anton & The Checkers - Don't Treat Me This Way (2:25) 23. 023 Kitty Allen - One Grain Of Sand (3:05) 24. 024 Bruce Cloud - Let Me Come Back Home (2:23) 25. 025 Freddie Houston - If I Had Known (2:13)

Popcorn60s-CoolKidsPart1.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10