zaterdag 30 december 2023

20 Popcorn Favorites For You from Piet - Volumes 26 To 30


 Carl Henry Hall - (I Pray For) A Miracle (1:52) Chuck Wright - Love, I Won't Be Your Fool Anymore (3:04) The Livers - This Is The Night (3:02) Helen Grayco - Lily's Lament (2:32) Russ Loader - Too Soon (2:44) Jamie Coe - My Girl (2:21) Tommy Hunt - Didn't I Tell You (2:28) Delores Hill - What He Used To Tell Me (2:16) Roger Washington - Unless You Let Me (2:11) Sonny Til & The Orioles - Hey Little Woman (2:17) Sol Raye - The Evergreen Tree (2:15) Denny Marcus - I'll Take Good Care Of Her (2:16) Sonny Hines - Look For Me (2:19) The Crestwoods - Angel Of Love (2:20) Anita Bryant - Hurry Home To Me (2:19) Jimmy Elledge - Can't You See It In My Eyes (2:37) James Darren - Because You're Mine (2:24) The Singers - Just A Little Further (2:03) Joanne Touchstone - Broken Home (2:19) Jimmy Washington - You Better Let Him Go (2:33) The Crume Brothers - What Am I Going To Do (2:37) Don Crawford - You're Gone (2:04) Larry Weiss - I Don't Know Myself Anymore (2:14) Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Sweet And Lovely (3:04) Billy Butler - You Ain't Ready (2:24) Larry Meadows - Couldn't That Just Tear Your Heart Out (2:14) James H. Stayton - More Than You'll Ever Know (2:29) Johnny Tunder - Just Me And You (2:24) The Horizons - Strange Oh Strange (2:08) Judy Stone - Break My Heart , Brake (2:08) Johnny Lemac - Sippin' Wine (3:03) Eden Kane - You Make Love So Well (2:22) Al Jarreau - Room Boom (2:40) Billy Joe Royal - If It Wasn't For A Woman (2:12) Yvonne Carroll - Mister Loveman (2:09) Warren Joel - Let Her Go (2:58) Billy Fury - Wondrous Place (2:40) Billy Prince - Say It Again (2:35) Kenny Woods - Can't He Take A Hint (2:43) Jerry Jackson - Wide Away In A Dream (2:22) Cliff Richard - Say Your're Mine (2:22) Erma Franklin - Abracadabra (2:03) Aretha Franklin - I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face (2:35) Darlene Paul - Act Like Nothing Happens (2:13) Bobby Smith - Walk On Into My Heart (2:02) Mack Starr & The Mellows - Drifting Apart (2:20) Robert Sanders & The Entertainers - What I Don't See Can't Hurt Me (2:36) Scotty Wendom - Rickaleia (1:48) The Orlons - The Wah Watusi (2:33) Robin Robinson - Please Give Your Love To Me (2:35) Dave Duggan with Geoff Love & Orch. - Dance Puppet Dance (2:17) Larry Trider - Who's Gonna Stand By Me (2:12) Freddie Houston - Chills And Fever (2:32) Harry Middlebrooks - Two Tickets And A Candy Heart (2:03) Mamie Perry - My Baby Waited Too Long (2:42) The Lyrics - So Hard To Get Along (1:58) Del Shannon - That's The Way Love Is (2:20) Jimmy Barnes - Maybe Never (2:34) Bobby Jones - I'm So Lonely (In My Apartment) (2:40) Gwenn Stacy - Ain't Gonna Cry No More (1:51) Kenny Gamble - You Don't Know What You Got Until You Lose It (2:44) Earl Dean Smith - Untie Me (2:15) Estelle Levitt aka Estelle Loring - Strawberries Don't Know Cherries (1:56) Buddy Carlton & The Strato-Tones - I Don't Wanna Go (2:41) Gwenn Douglas - The Picture (2:10) Frankie Love - Stranger At The Dance (2:05) Joe Pope & The Tams - Thank You John (2:48) Richard Berry & The Pharao's - Besame Mucho (2:13) Richard Berry & The Pharao's - Moments To remember (2:25) Kendall Hayes - Thisaway Or Thataway (2:30) Jane Baker - Sing On Baby (2:31) Beverly McKay - Baby You're So Right (2:50) Anita Bryant - It's Better To Cry Today (1:59) Jimmy Williams - I Give My Love A Cherry (3:00) Dick & Dee Dee - The Mountain's High (2:10) The Marcels - Give Me Back Your Love (2:38) Tony Sheveton - Dance With Me (2:55) Mitchell McKinley - There He Goes (2:25) Jimmy Wallace - I'll Be Back (2:30) The Pageants - Are You Ever Coming Home (2:28) Larose Phillips - ''Wanted"" (2:38) Bobby Rydell - The One Who Really Loves You (2:20) Ray Rivera - Troubles Troubles (2:41) Lacey Jones - Two Time Loser (2:26) The Neptunes - House Of Heartaches (2:34) Donald Jenkins & The Delighters - Somebody Help Me (2:26) The Smoothies - Softly (2:38) Sam Cooke - Don't Cry On My Shouder (2:33) The Cadillacs - I'm Willing (2:21) The Moments - Homework (2:49) Mickey Denton - Steady Kind (2:26) Susan Singer - Bobby's Lovin' Touch (1:38) The Bystanders - Girls Are Made To Love (2:19) Ron Holden - I Tried (2:36) Sonny Knight - Besame Mucho (2:04) The Nuggets ft Billy Storm - Just A Friend (2:32) The Untouchables - Raisin' Sugar Cane (2:08) Pat Lundy - Make It For The Door (2:35) Robin Rice - I've Had It (2:16) Ty Hunter - Lonely Baby (2:46)  

20PopcornFavoritesForYoufromPiet26.7z       20PopcornFavoritesForYoufromPiet27.7z 20PopcornFavoritesForYoufromPiet28.7z       20PopcornFavoritesForYoufromPiet29.7z 20PopcornFavoritesForYoufromPiet30.7z

1 opmerking:

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10