maandag 6 november 2023

20 Popcorn Favorites For You from Piet - Volumes 6 To 10


 Roy Hamilton - Let The Music Play (2:02) Ronnie Love - Always Be Good (2:40) The Fiestas - I Feel Good All Over (2:28) Ethel Ennis - San Juan (2:15) Suzy Cope - Kisses And Tears (2:35) Danny Moore - Somebody New (2:04) Gerald Sims & The Daylighters - Cool Breece (2:03) Marv Johnson - Happy Days (2:42) Trevor Peacock - Can I Walk You Home (2:21) Mitty Collier - Don't Let Her Take My Baby (2:20) Clydie King & The Sweet Things - Only The Guilty Cry (2:23) Terri Thonton - Either Way I Lose (2:07) Billy Tircuit - I Confess (2:42) Bruce Cloud - Let Me Come Back Home (2:23) Walter Jackson - I Don't Want To Suffer (2:10) Milton Grayson - I Love You Much To Mutch (2:14) Gary & Clyde - Johnny Risk (2:12) The Fabulous Four - Fool Desteny (2:05) Robert Knight - Dance Only With Me (2:31) Doug Sheldon - One Way To Say Goodbye (2:05) Titus Turner - Come On In (2:26) Molly Bee - She's New To You (2:31) Sugar Pie DeSanto - The One Who Really Loves You (2:17) The Top Notes - I Love You So Much (2:16) Ann Kirk - It Kinda Picks Me Up (2:24) Azie Mortimer - I'll Stay By Your Side (2:52) Rosa Lee - My Heart (2:12) Valerie & Nick - I'll Find You (2:19) Jerry Landis - Haven't You Hurt Me Enough (2:38) Azie Mortimer - Put Yourself In My Place (2:29) Gerry Beckles - Come Back Running (2:33) Scott Miller - I Confess (2:41) Sugar Simone - King Without A Throne (2:40) Paula Watson - Love Me Forever (2:40) The Essex & Anita Humes - Be Sure (2:21) Myrna March - Parade Of Broken Hearts (2:05) Barbara Mills - (Make It Last)Take Your Time (2:35) The Rochelles - Tear Drops (2:25) Carrie Grant & The Grandeurs - Take All Of My Life (1:55) Jackie & The Starlites - I'll Burn Your Letter (2:29) Betty Swann - I Will Not Cry (2:36) Sugar Pie DeSanto - Going Back Where I Belong (2:24) Aretha Franklin - Two Sides Of Love (2:21) Johnny Nash - Town Of A Lonely Heart (2:23) Jim Randolph - Donnas Been Kissed (2:00) Jerry Jackson - Gypsy Eyes (2:30) O.V.Wright - There Goes My Used To Be (2:49) Nicky DeMatteo - Baby, That's All (2:53) Jamie Coe - I'll Go On Loving You (2:32) Johnny October - First Time (2:18) The Del Vikings - Bring Back Your Heart (3:10) Marilyn Brown - Walk On The Wild Side (2:35) Chris Cerf - In The Middle Of The Night (2:39) Shane Fenton & The Fentones - A Fool's Paradise (2:21) Tom Storm & The Peps - Tht's The Way Love Is (2:49) Bobby Darin - I'll Be There (2:05) Mike Hurst - Look In Your Eyes (2:17) Jesse Davis - Albuquerque (2:26) Dinah Lee - Pushing A Good Thing Too Far (2:31) Jimmy Merritt - Lonely Battle (2:56) Zabethe Wilde - Summer Sunday (2:33) Don & Juan - What I Really Meant To Say (2:21) Ted Taylor - Close Your Eyes (2:24) Estelle Brown - Stick Close (2:15) Jackie Edwards - Come On Home (2:33) Chuck Carbo - Out On A Limb (2:13) Barbara George - Send For Me (If You Need Some Lovin) (2:08) Kenny Dana - What Did I Do (2:40) Chet 'Poison' Ivey & His Fabulous Avengers - In A Little While (2:36) The Crowns ft Phillip Harris - Better Luck Next Time (2:11) Freddy Jaye - Thinking Of You (2:32) Wade Flemons - I'll Came Running Back (From The Party) (2:23) Garnet Mimms & The Enchanters - There Goes My Baby (2:28) Amanda Huphrey - The Power Of Love (2:27) Jimmy Justice - One (2:16) Nicky Valo - Sugar Lips (2:24) Frankie Valli - This Is Goodbye (2:14) Nick Charles - The Right Girl (2:23) The Fury's - Anything For You (2:06) Johnny Maestro - She's All Mine Alone (2:17) Doug Banks - Baby Since You Wen't Away (2:05) Tony Middleton - Drifting (2:50) Sam Cox - Destination (2:30) Harry & The Keyavas - If This Is Goodbye (2:10) Don Schroeder - Quicksand (2:37) Bobby Keene - Angel Or Devil (2:16) Peter Gordeno - I'll Kiss Your Teardrops Away (2:30) Deanna Kimball - Take Me Home (3:01) Steve Alaimo - One Good Reason (2:52) Phil Colbert - Where Was I (2:27) Cleo Jons (Orchestra by Dick Reynolds) - Why Don't You Do Right (Get Me Some Money, Too!) (2:32) Dick Steward - Without You (2:10) Scott McKenzie - Look In Your Eyes (2:04) Jackie Edwards - Hear Me Cry (2:38) Dan Penn - Let Them Talk (2:05) Leroy Bevins - Time (2:43) Robert & Johnny - Brown , Pretty Brown Eyes (2:55) Clyde McPhatter - Lavender Lace (1:59) H.B. Barnum - It Hurts Too Much To Cry (2:23) Betty Evereth - My Love (2:14) 

20PopcornFavoritesForYoufromPiet6.7z             20PopcornFavoritesForYoufromPiet7.7z 20PopcornFavoritesForYoufromPiet8.7z             20PopcornFavoritesForYoufromPiet9.7z 20PopcornFavoritesForYoufromPiet10.7z

1 opmerking:

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10