Linda Griner - Goodbye Cruel World (2:27)
Major Lance - Rhythm (2:25)
Freddie Scott - Spanish Harlem (3:04)
Miss Toni Fisher - The Big Hurt (2:12)
The Stylettes - You'll Go First (2:34)
The Opals - I'm So Afraid (2:08)
Arthur Prysock - Again (2:37)
Teri Thornton - Either Way I Lose (2:07)
Na Allen - I Was Telling Her About You (3:31)
Margaret Mandolph - Silly Little Girl (1:47)
Marilyn Brown - Fortune In Love (2:36)
Mark Valentino - Walking Alone (1:55)
Big Maybelle - 96 Tears (2:34)
Azie Mortimer - Lips (2:20)
Baby Washington - No Time For Pity (2:23)
Al Jones - Castle In The Sky (2:51)
The Masqueraders - How Big Is Big (2:26)
Diane Emond - I Wanna Be Your Lover (2:08)
Tammy Levon - A School Girl's Dream (2:40)
Val Mckenna - Mixed-Up Shook-Up Girl (2:29)
Amanda Humphrey - Power Of Love (2:34)
Leon Peterson & Oliver Sain's Orch. - Searching (2:17)
Vern Mcentire - The Good With The Bad (2:17)
Kenny Lynch - You Can Never Stop Me Loving You (2:46)
Roddie Joy - Come Back Baby (2:20)
Joe Cyr - Too Wild To Tame (2:17)
The Naturals - Color Him Father (2:46)
Alan Price Set - Any Day Now (My Wild Beautiful Bird) (2:59)
Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - It's All Right (2:47)
Ben E. King - Spanish Harlem (2:54)
Billy Stewart - No Girl (2:48)
Baby Washington - Move On Drifter (3:02)
Myrna March - Parade Of Broken Hearts (2:07)
Arthur Prysock - Our Love Will Last (2:30)
Bob Kayli - Tie Me Tight (2:13)
Nella Dodds - Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers (2:35)
Jackie Opel - Rosanna (2:38)
Chuck Jackson - Who's Gonna Pick Up The Pieces (2:50)
The Impressions - Talking About My Baby (2:31)
The Kittens - Is It Over Baby¿ (2:43)
Little Peggy March - I Will Follow Him (2:29)
Pat Lundy - Play It Again (2:20)
Richard Berry & The Pharaohs - Louie, Louie (2:12)
Rodge Martin - I'm Standing By (2:35)
Carrie Grant & The Grandeurs - Take All Of My Life (2:02)
Billy Stewart - Fat Boy (2:44)
Tommy Hunt - The Parade Of Broken Hearts (2:13)
Baby Washington - That's How Heartaches Are Made (2:42)
Connie Stevens - Little Miss Understood (2:04)
Billy Joe Royal - If It Wasn't For A Woman (2:15)
Clyde Mcphatter - Three Rooms With Running Water (Stereo) (2:17)
Del Marino - Cupid's Arrow (2:44)
Jimmie 'bo' Horn - I Can't Speak (Dade Records #D235 - '69 Us) (3:14)
Earl Dean Smith - Untie Me (2:14)
Gary Criss - Sweet, Warm And Soft (2:10)
The Imperials - I'm Still Dancing (2:31)
Johnny Appalachian - A Mountain Of A Man (Can Move A Little Girl Like You) (2:40)
The King Pins - I Won't Have It (2:37)
Tommy Hunt - You Made A Man Out Of Me (2:07)
Ray Bryant - To Sir With Love (3:12)
Richard 'popcorn' Wylie - Brand New Man (2:15)
The O'kaysions - I'm A Girl Watcher (2:37)
The Kittens - Lookie Lookie (Slowed) (2:29)
Liz Verdi - Think It Over (And Be Sure) (2:23)
Billy Young - Glendora (2:42)
Bruce Arlington - How Could You Know (When You Haven't Tried Me) (2:26)
The Kingsmen - Mother In Law (2:35)
The Orlons - I Ain't Coming Back (2:15)
Jimmy Jones - Pardon Me (2:54)
Four Temptations - Cathy (2:01)
Judith Durham - Again And Again (2:45)
Major Lance - I'm The One Who Loves You (2:07)
The High Keys Feat. Troy Keyes - One Horse Town (2:16)
Jay & The Americans - Spanish Harlem (3:02)
The Capitols - Take A Chance On Me Baby (2:23)
The Exciters - Are You Satisfied (Columbia #Db 7544 - '65 Uk) (2:46)
Jerry Cole - Land Of Dreams (2:07)
Sugar N' Spice - Come Go With Me (2:00)
The Orlons - Everything Nice (Cameo #C-295 - '64 Us) (2:32)
Jackie Gore & The Tams - Concrete Jungle (Forevermore #Fvr 5016-2 - '01 Us) -µµ (3:37)
Question Mark & The Mysterians - 96 Tears (96 Lagrimas) (Spanish Version) (3:07)
Dee Dee Sharp - The Night (2:37)
Estelle Brown - Stick Close (2:14)
Larry Trider - Carbon Copy (1:53)
Ernie K. Doe - Mother-In-Law (2:35)
George Smith - Pretty Little Girl (2:21)
Chuck Jackson With Doris Troy - Tell Him I'm Not Home (2:39)
Solomon Burke - Cry To Me (2:34)
Walter Jackson - They Don’t Give Medals (To Yesterday’s Heroes) (2:43)
The Parakeets - I Want You Right Now (2:07)
The Poets - So Young (And So Innocent) (2:04)
Ruby Winters - Just Like A Yo Yo (2:34)
Ben & Spence - 1966 - You're The One For Me (Bell 650) (2:11)
Sugar Pie Desanto - She's Got Everything (2:31)
Nolan Chance - If He Makes You (2:12)
Major Lance - Gonna Get Married (2:19)
The Showmen - Our Love Will Grow (2:37)
Freddie Scott - Mr Heartache (2:28)
George Smith - I've Had It (2:29)
Jimmy Randolph - Miracle After Miracle (2:32)
ABucketfulofpopcorn16.7z ABucketfulofpopcorn17.7z ABucketfulofpopcorn18.7z ABucketfulofpopcorn19.7z ABucketfulofpopcorn20.7z

Thanks you for this wonderful music collection.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAnd special thanks to Badmutti for all thard work.
Rocco
Thanks great series
BeantwoordenVerwijderen