zondag 12 februari 2023

Popcorn City - Vol 806


 

01 - Del Richardson - Every Little Move You Make (2:02) 02 - Bobby Crawford - Mrs. Smith (2:05) 03 - Jimmy Merritt - I-ll Forget About You (2:43) 04 - Bobby Curtola - Quando Quando (2:33) 05 - Gene Chandler - From Day To Day (2:36) 06 - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run (2:47) 07 - Barbara Randolph - I Got A Feeling (3:03) 08 - Adamo - Mes Mains Sur Tes Hanches (2:54) 09 - Eden Kane - Well I Ask You (2:16) 10 - Plato - Copycat (2:32) 11 - Steve Alaimo - I Don-t Wanna Cry (2:43) 12 - Jerry Jackson - Always (2:47) 13 - Bluesbusters - You-re The One (2:21) 14 - Clyde McPhatter - Chinatown (2:16) 15 - Abbe Lane - Do Me Good Baby (2:53) 16 - Nancy Sinatra - Like I Do (2:13) 17 - Clarence -Frogman- Henry - But I Do (2:17) 18 - Bobby Prins - Het Is Stil In De Straten (2:23) 19 - Julius Larosa - Torero (2:24) 20 - Linda Griner - Goodbye Cruel World (3:35) 

Popcorn_City_-_Vol_806.7z

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10