01 - Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock (2:13) 02 - Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year (2:31) 03 - Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree (2:07) 04 - Ray Anthony - Christmas Kisses (1:58) 05 - The Gems - Love For Christmas (2:42) 06 - The Drifters - White Christmas (2:40) 07 - The Merry Macs - The Christmas Cha Cha (2:23) 08 - The Miracles - Christmas Everyday (2:28) 09 - Earl Grant - Jingle Bells (instr.) (2:21) 10 - Carla Thomas - Gee Whiz, It's Christmas (2:47) 11 - Lynn Anderson - Rockin' Around Christmas Tree (2:06) 12 - Paul Anka - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (2:12) 13 - Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby (3:26) 14 - Billy May - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Mambo (2:37) 15 - Dana - It's Gonna Be A Cold Cold Christmas (3:14) 16 - Dean Martin - Let It Snow (1:56) 17 - Augie Rios - Donde Esta Santa Claus (2:26) 18 - Darlene Love - Winter Wonderland (2:30) 19 - Brook Benton - You're All I Want For Christmas (2:28) 20 - Billy Beau - Santa's Coffee (1:50) 21 - Adam Faith - Lonely Pup (In A Christmas Shop) (1:45) 22 - The Funk Brothers - Winter Wonderland (2:02) 23 - Lloyd Glenn - Sleigh Ride (2:57) 24 - José Feliciano - Feliz Navidad (3:02) 01 - Johnny Hallyday - Retiens La Nuit (2:53) 02 - Jerry Jackson - Always (2:46) 03 - Teddy Vann - River Keep Moving21 - (2:39) 04 - Johnny Burnette - I'm Still Dreaming (2:11) 05 - Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - 100 Days, 100 Nights (3:45) 06 - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Monkey Time (2:50) 07 - Dee Dee Sharp - There Ain't Nothin' I Wouldn't Do For You (2:21) 08 - Jimmy Jordan - The Grass Looked Greener (2:53) 09 - Glenn Campbell - the Miracle of Love (1:58) 10 - Ramsey Lewis - Wade In The Water (3:53) 11 - Ed Bruce - He Gave Her To Me (2:35) 12 - Gene McDaniels - The Secret (2:22) 13 - Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens - Daddy Rollin' Stone (2:15) 14 - Bob Azzam - Ali baba twist (2:37) 15 - Babs Tino - Forgive Me (For Giving You Such A Bad Time) (2:09) 16 - Paul Anka - I'd Never Find Another You (1962) (2:25) 17 - Kenny Karen - Nature Boy (2:17) 18 - Richard Anthony - Tchin Tchin (2:36) 19 - Gene Pitney - Alladin's Lamp (1964) (2:29) 20 - Little Hank - Mr. Bang Bang Man (2:36) 01 - Jackie Ross - Hold Me (2:28) 02 - Joe Costa - Bulky Knit Sweater (2:02) 03 - Paul Anka - Stasera Resta Con Me - kopie (2:31) 04 - Kenny Lynch - You Make Love So Well (1960) (2:02) 05 - Mary Wells - When Your Lover Comes Back (2:31) 06 - Major Lance - Crying In The Rain (2:24) 07 - Impressions - It's Alright (2:46) 08 - Helen Shapiro - Look Who It Is (2:14) 09 - Vicky Anderson - Wide awake in a dream (2:47) 10 - Marketts - Balboa Blue (2:34) 11 - Chubby Checker - You Better Believe It Baby (2:12) 12 - Walter Jackson - Then Only Then (2:23) 13 - Jo Ann Campbell - A Kookie Little Paradise (2:24) 14 - Terry Stafford - I'll Touch A Star (2:23) 15 - Clyde McPhatter - Chinatown (2:18) 16 - Billy Butler And The Enchanters - (You Make Me Think) You Ain't Ready (2:28) 17 - Gale Garnett - I'll Cry Alone (2:06) 18 - Alice Dona - C'est Ma Fete (2:12) 19 - Jimmy Hughes - Lovely Ladies (2:24) 20 - Linda Lanzetta - President Kennedy Cha Cha (2:04) 01 - Anna Maria Kaufmann - Bla Bla Bla Cha Cha Cha (3:42) 02 - Bobby Day - Pretty Little Girl Next Door (2:33) 03 - Darlene McCrea - You Made A Fool Of Me (1:46) 04 - Kay Armen - Heart And Soul (2:39) 05 - Buena Vistas - Here Comes Da Judge (2:29) 06 - Tony Clarke - The Entertainer (2:29) 07 - The Temptations - I Want A Love I Can See (2:35) 08 - Alma Cogan - I Can't Give You Anything But Love (2:50) 09 - Shirelles - Foolish Little Girl (2:22) 10 - Capone Brothers - Theme From Elliot Ness (2:31) 11 - Varetta Dillard - Just Multiply (2:23) 12 - Robert & Johnny - Pretty Brown Eyes (2:59) 13 - Pierre Lalonde - Louise (3:01) 14 - Paul Anka - Love Me Warm And Tender (2:12) 15 - Pat Hervey - Mr. Heartache (2:09) 16 - Jamie Coe - I Was The One (2:38) 17 - Kitty White - I'm Gonna Be A Fool Next Monday (2:03) 18 - Paris Nocture - Victime De L'amour (1981) (2:14) 19 - Teresa Brewer - If You Like Me (1:50) 20 - Timi Yuro - What's A Matter Baby (Is It Hurting You) (2:45) 01 - Emile Ford & The Checkmates - Question (2:25) 02 - Timi Yuro - It'll Never Be Over For Me (2:53) 03 - Scott Garrett - The Day I Died (2:51) 04 - Jerry Jackson - Time (2:47) 05 - The Supremes - Back In My Arms Again (2:54) 06 - Frank Wilson - Do I Love You (indeed I Do) (2:31) 07 - Bettye Swann - Make Me Yours (3:12) 08 - Terry Stafford - Kiss Me Quick (2:41) 09 - Aubry Jones - Big Lover (2:57) 10 - Milt Rogers - Lonely Road To Damascus (2:57) 11 - Linda Scott - Never In A Million Years (2:20) 12 - Roman Reed - Harlem Nocturne (2:20) 13 - Sarah Vaughan - Smooth Operator (2:22) 14 - Peter Wynne - It's A Lonely Town (2:15) 15 - Rod Lauren - If I Had A Girl (2:11) 16 - Mel Anton - Don't Treat Me This Way (2:22) 17 - Cleveland Robinson - A Loaf Of Bread (2:12) 18 - Pierre Lalonde - Louise (2:50) 19 - Dennis Turner - My Lady Love (2:05) 20 - Gigi & The Charmaines - Don't Take Away Your Love (2:16)
Popcorn_City_-_vol_656.7z Popcorn_City_-_Vol_657.7z Popcorn_City_-_Vol_658.7z Popcorn_City_-_vol_659.7z Popcorn_City_-_Vol_660.7z

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten