zondag 25 april 2021

Popcorn City Vol. 376 To 386


Arthur Alexander - Anna (2:51) Bobby D'Fano - The Wonder Of Your Love (2:10) popcorn city vol.014 - caterina valente - Tout L'amour (Passion Flower) (2:33) Cliff Richards - Angel (2:16) Ginny Arnell - He's My Little Devil - Ginny Arnell - He's my little devil (2:07) popcorn city vol.263 - the isley brothers - This Old Heart Of Mine (2:51) Jerry Jackson - Shrimp boats - (2:41) Jess Conrad - Every Breath I Take (2:50) Jimmy Beck - Pipe Dreams (2:09) Kenny Lynch - You Can Never Stop Me Loving You (2:50) Nummer 16 (2:22) Major Lance - Crying In The Rain (2:22) Maria Mazza - Cha Cha Italiano (2:31) Piste 17 (2:01) Peter Wynne - I'm A Fool To Want You (2:47) Track 3 (2:29) Ray Rush - So What (2:30) Robert Knight - Dance Only With Me (2:23) Steve Lawrence - Footsteps The Supremes - Everything Is Good About You (Stereo Mix) (3:44) Al Alberts - Before Tomorrow Is Yesterday (2:13) Alan David - Aware Of Love - (2:51) Alma Cogan - Hold Your Hands Out You Naughty Boy (1:46) Baby Washington - Leave Me Alone (2:14) Barbara Greene - A Lovers Plea - (2:14) Bobby Darin - Dream Lover (2:31) Dean Barlow - Yesterday's Kisses (2:21) Jackie Ross - Selfish One (3:20) Jo Ann Campbell - I Really Really Love You (2:30) Kay Starr - Well I Ask You (2:12) Linda Scott - Never In A Million Years (2:21) Mamie Perry - Lament - (2:03) Mary Christine - Demande Moi Pardon - (2:11) Mr Acker Bilk - Evening Shadows (2:36) Nolan Chance - If He Makes You (2:13) Pat Suzuki - The Duke Of Kent (2:36) Sam Alessi - Adorable Cha Cha Cha (1:58) Sam Fletcher - I'd Think It Over Twice (2:32) Shirelles - Foolish Little Girl (2:15) Walter Jackson - This World Of Mine (2:15) Al Collier - Who Will Take The Place (2:34) Ann Craig - Nobody Loves Me (2:29) Betty Lavette - I'm Just A Fool For You (2:12) Dee Dee Sharp - The Night (2:38) Donnie Brooks - Boomerang (2:31) Five Feyes - Ling Ting Tong (2:08) Gene Mcdaniels - Tower Of Strength (2:18) Gwenn Stacey - Ain't Gonna Cry No More (2:04) Jackie Edwards - Come To Me Softly (3:44) Jb Love - Then Only Then (1:57) Jimmy James - Time's Running Out - (2:47) Jimmy Merritt - I'll Forget About You (2:43) Jimmy Ricks & Ravens - Green Eyes (2:07) Jo Ann Campbell - I Really Really Love You (2:30) Malcolm Dodds - Tremble - (2:46) Mary Wells - Jive Guy (2:32) Monalisa & Pastels - Any Other Way (2:28) Mongo Santamaria - Watermelon Man (2:30) Oscar Gomez - And I Love Him ( Mi Gran Amor) - (3:15) Turbo Jets - Far East Cha Cha - (2:33) Barbara Mcnair - Murray What's The Hurry (2:39) Bob Meyer & Rivieras - Behold (2:30) Bobby Miller - The Big Question (2:11) Caravelli - Que C'est Bon - (2:21) Carole King - It Might As Well Rain Until September (2:26) Christine Quaite - Your Nose Is Gonna Grow (2:10) Craig Alden - Goggle Eyed - (2:18) Essex - Be Sure (2:17) Gale Garnett - I'll Cry Alone (2:07) Gene Chandler - Nothing Can Stop Me (2:56) Jerry Jackson - Time (2:47) Jo Ann Campbell - A Kookie Little Paradise (2:23) Johnny Gilliam - Find Yourself Another Girl - (2:58) Pat Lewis - Rescue Me (3:25) Petula Clark - La Nuit N'en Finit Plus (2:59) Ramsey Lewis - China Gate (2:34) Ruth Brown - Say It Again (2:53) Showmen - 39-21-40 Shape (3:03) Steve Alaimo - Stand By Me - (2:50) Walter Jackson - Then Only Then (2:21) Alma Cogan - I Can't Give You Anything But Love (2:50) Bobby Day - Kings Highway (2:43) Charles Hodges - I'll Never Go To A Party Again (2:30) Chubby Checker - You Just Don't Know (2:22) Clyde Otis - Jungle Drums (1:56) Jack Ary - Les Tomates (2:40) Jimmy Justice - Ain't That Funny (2:12) Johnny Barnes - Nothing Without Your Love (2:11) Little Peggy March - The Impossible Happened (2:08) Louis Neefs - Sixteen Tons - (2:42) Maureen Evans - Like I Do (2:16) Mcguire Sisters - Banana Split (2:22) Paula Watson - Love Me Forever (2:36) Ramsey Lewis - Wade In The Water (3:47) Ray Condo - Pocketful Of Rainbows - (2:48) Roland Alphonso - El Pussycat - (3:14) Skatalites - Guns Of Navarone - (2:29) Sue Lyon - Turn Of The Moon (2:26) Tommy Neal - Going To A Happening (2:32) Toots & Maytals - 54-46 Was My Number - (3:29) Adriano Celentano - E Voi Ballate - (2:55) Cliff Richard - Another Guy (2:06) Conway Twitty - C'est Si Bon (2:18) Duke Of Burlington - Viva Tirado (Pt. 1) - (4:24) Gene Stridel - Let Her Go (2:30) Jan Burnette - Fool In Love (2:04) Jimmy Hughes - My Loving Time (1:48) Johnny Nash - Don't Take Away Your Love (2:46) Johnny Restivo - Last Night On The Back Porch (2:10) Kathy Linden - Heartaches At Sweet Sixteen (1:48) Kenny Lynch - You Can Never Stop Me Loving You (2:50) Kenny Rossi - You're Not The Only One - (2:02) Major Lance - Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um (2:18) Nick Todd - Too Much Rosita (2:38) Roy Hamilton - Let The Music Play (2:36) Sam E Solo - Love Is Not A Game - (2:18) Sam E Solo - Tears Keep Falling - (2:26) Steve Alaimo - I Told You So (2:27) Timothy Hay - Dansero (2:16) Tommy Hunt - Loving On The Losing Side (3:08) Tymes - Ms Grace (3:10) Ben E King - Stand By Me (2:55) Cliff Richard - Some Of These Days - (2:47) Don Gardner - Up On The Roof - (2:45) Done Again - I've Told Every Little Star (2:21) Freddy Butler - I'm Not Afraid (2:55) Hank Levine - Image, Pt. 1 (2:24) Jimmy Beaumont - There's No Other Love (2:10) Jimmy Ricks & Ravens - Daddy Rollin' Stone - (2:15) Johnny Nash - Ole Man River - (2:41) Kenny Lynch - Honey Baby (You Make Love So Well) - (2:03) Little Jerry Williams - Im The Lover Man (2:36) Major Lance - The Monkey Time (2:49) Manuel Reyes - No Vivire Sin Ti - (2:51) Nancy Sinatra - Like I Do (2:12) Narvel Felts - I Swear By Stars Above (2:13) Pat Hervey - Mr Heartache (2:14) Ricky Nelson - Travellin' Man (2:39) Ronny Douglas - You'll Come Back (2:34) Sam Cooke - Chain Gang (2:33) Sarah Vaughan - Yesterday - (2:10) Azie Mortimer - Lips (2:19) Baker Twins - He's No Good - (2:22) Clarence 'frogman' Henry - (I Don't Know Why) But I Do (2:21) Curtis Blandon - Mr.Imagination - (2:27) Denny Reed - Lamp Of Love - (2:11) Deon Jackson - Love Makes The World Go Round - (2:24) Fabienne - Cours Si Tu A Peur - (2:09) Glenn Yarbrough - She (2:31) Gogi Grant - Joanie's Shadow - (2:03) Googie Rene - Bossa Baby - (2:58) Impressions - You've Been Cheatin' (2:32) Jarmels - A Little Bit Of Soap (2:13) Jean Yanne - Allo Brigitte - (2:52) Jerry Butler - Find Another Girl (2:47) Joe Costa - Bulky Knit Sweather (2:02) Johnnie Taylor - Just The One I've Been Lookin' For - (2:39) Lucky Clark - Let Me Be The Fool' (2:56) Margo White - If Only You Were Here - (2:25) Maria Mazza - Cha Cha Italiano (2:31) Roy Hamilton - And I Love Her (2:36) Barara Redd - I'll Be All Alone (2:43) Barbara Acklin - Love Makes A Woman - (2:55) Bob Azzam - Ali Baba Twist (2:37) Bob Bellows - Tout Doux - (1:59) Bobby Rydell - Sway (2:21) Brook Benton - Kiddio - (2:41) Carmen Mac Rae - Oh, Look At Me Now (2:27) Esther Phillips - Just Say Goodbye (2:16) Fred Darian - Another Show (2:17) Gene Mcdaniels - A Hundred Pounds Of Clay (2:19) Ginny Arnell - Dumb Head (2:13) I Nordisti & Ginto - Ogni Giorno - (2:13) Maureen Evans - Starlight Starbright (1:51) 17 - Al Mccarther - His True Love For You (2:38) Dave Howard - A Hundred (2:35) 17 - Steve Lawrence - Pretty Blue Eyes (1:51) Percy Faith Orch - I Will Follow You (2:29) Tams - Untie Me (2:30) Tommy Hunt - Didn't I Tell You (2:28) Toni Eden & Matteo - Something Stupid (2:26) Adam Wade - Rain From The Skies (2:50) Arthur Epps - Why Him Instead Of Me (2:07) Billy Brown - Crazy Heart - (2:05) Billy Butler - My Sweet Woman (2:30) Chuck Bowers - You & Are In The Same Mood - (2:28) Craig Douglas - Time (2:24) Danny Fisher - It's A Sin To Tell A Lie (2:46) Eddie Holland - Jamie (2:21) Gillian Hills - Tut Tut Tut Tut - (2:01) Jerry Jackson - Always (2:48) Jimmy James - This Heart Of Mine (2:31) Johnny Lytle - The Loop - (2:18) Laura Lee - My Boy Lollipop (1:52) Mike Sanchez - Coalminer - (2:57) Nick Charles - The Right Girl (2:30) Robert Demontigny - Eso Beso (2:04) Ronnie Gallant - In The Night (1:55) Steve Lawrence - Yet I Know (2:05) Supremes - You've Got To Pay The Price (3:24) Teddy Randazzo - The Way Of A Clown (2:40) Billy Butler - You Ain't Ready (2:24) Bunny Paul - I'm Hooked (2:40) Chuck Miller - Baltimore Jones - (2:45) David Ruffin - Action Speaks Louder Than Words (2:25) Frank Alamo - Hum Hum Hum - (2:22) Jackie Opel - Wipe These Tears - (3:32) Jerry Goldsmith - You Gotta Let Me Go - (2:44) Jo Jo Bennett & Rhythm Rulers - Leaving Rome (2:36) Larry Trider - Carbon Copy - (1:46) Michel Legrand - Di-Gue-Ding-Ding (2:45) Miracles - If Your Mother Only Knew (2:41) Randy Lee - Young Days (2:11) Rod Lauren - If I Had A Girl - (2:11) Sarah Vaughan - Johnny Be Smart - (2:15) Steve Lawrence - Footsteps (2:09) Terry Stafford - Suspicion (2:45) Titus Turner - Bla Bla Bla Cha Cha Cha (2:15) Tommy Tate - A Lover's Reward (2:32) Tony Brent - Ten Lonely Weekends (2:23) Untouchables - Raising Sugar Cane (2:24)  

PopcornCity376To386.7z

1 opmerking:

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10