zondag 5 juli 2020

Tell Him - Popcorn Brit Girls 1960-1962 - 2CD


Disc 1 1. Susan Maughan - Bobby's Girl 2. Grazina - Lover, Please Believe Me 3. Helen Shapiro - I Don't Care 4. Billie Davis - I'm Thankful 5. Julie Grant - Somebody Tell Him 6. Penny - Who Does He Think He Is 7. Alma Cogan - He Just Couldn't Resist Her With Her Pocket Transistor 8. The Vernons Girls - You Know What I Mean 9. Lynn Cornell - I Sold My Heart To The Junkman 10. Christine Quaite - Your Nose Is Gonna Grow 11. Simone Jackson - Ain't Gonna Kiss Ya 12. The Breakaways - He's A Rebel 13. The Delaine Sisters - It Might As Well Rain Until September 14. Jackie Frisco - You Can't Catch Me 15. Valerie Mountain & The Eagles - Some People 16. Maureen Evans - Like I Do 17. Kathy Kirby - Big Man 18. Patti Lynn - Johnny Angel 19. Ruby Murray - Forever 20. Marion Ryan - Sixteen Reasons 21. Petula Clark - Sailor 22. Louise Cordet - I'm Just A Baby 23. Bobbi Carol - It Doesn't Matter 24. Suzy Cope - Kisses And Tears 25. Carol Deene - Somebody's Smiling 26. Beverley Jones - The Boy I Saw With You 27. Susan Singer - Johnny Summertime 28. Candy Sparling - Can You Keep A Secret 29. Patsy Ann Noble - Sour Grapes 30. Susan Hayward - You Bet I Would 31. Patti Brook - I Love You I Need You 32. Lorne Lesley - Ma, Let's Twist 33. Lita Roza - Mama, He Treats Your Daughter Mean 34. The Springfields - Island Of Dreams  

Disc 2 1. Helen Shapiro - Don't Treat Me Like A Child 2. Julie Grant - Lonely Sixteen 3. Jackie Frisco - Sugar Baby 4. The Vernons Girls - Funny All Over 5. Simone Jackson - Pop-pop-pop-pie 6. Carol Deene - Johnny Get Angry 7. Hayley Mills - Let's Get Together 8. Donna Douglas - Memory Lane 9. Sally Green - When's He Gonna Kiss Me 10. Patti Lynn - Big Big Love 11. The Avons - A Wonderful Dream 12. Susan Maughan - I've Got To Learn To Forget 13. The Delaine Sisters - Puppet On A String 14. Jackie Lee & The Raindrops - Will You Love Me Tomorrow 15. Louise Cordet - Someone Else's Fool 16. Alma Cogan - Dream Talk 17. Sandra Gale - If She's Right For You 18. Suzy Cope - Teenage Fool 19. Maureen Evans - Never In A Million Years 20. Susan Singer - Bobby's Lovin' Touch 21. Lynda Graham - When I'm Sixteen 22. Anita Harris - Mr One And Only 23. Billie Laine - Ev'ry Chance I Get 24. Christine Quaite - Oh My! 25. Glenda Collins - Head Over Heels In Love 26. Patsy Ann Noble - A Good Looking Boy 27. Ottilie Patterson - I Hate Myself (For Being So Mean To You) 28. Lynn Cornell - Demon Lover 29. Cleo Laine - You'll Answer To Me 30. Pat Reader - Cha Cha On The Moon 31. Petula Clark - Jumble Sale 32. Cherry Wainer - Money (That's What I Want) 33. Jackie Trent - The One Who Really Loves You 34. Billie Davis - Tell Him

JAS861-TellHim-PopcornBritGirls.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10