zondag 24 november 2024

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 12

1 - Cathy Saunders - Restless 02 - Dean Parrish - Bricks, broken bottles and sticks 03 - Diplomats - Cards on the table 04 - Dolly & The Fashions - Absence made my heart grow fonder 05 - Don Drummond - Dick Tracy 06 - Eden Kane - Well I ask you 07 - Freddie Houston - If I had known 08 - Gene Chandler - If you can't be true 09 - Gene Chandler - Pretty Little girl 10 - Gene Daniels - The forgotten man 11 - Gene Taylor - The hunch 12 - Googie Rene Combo - The slide pt.1 13 - Jackie Shane - In my tenement 14 - Jerry Jackson - I don't play games 15 - Jimmy Beaumont - Never say goodbey 16 - Landy McNeil - Move it move on 17 - Lil'Bob & The Lollipops - Nobody but you 18 - Johnny Wells - Lonely Moon 19 - Kenny & Yvonne - Come on and be my love 20 - Marty Hill - Mr Oracle of love 21 - Marva Josie - Later for your baby 22 - Paul Winley - Party with Paul 23 - Buster Jones - Baby Boy 24 - Dramatics - Toy soldier 25 - Priscilla Page - I'm pretending 26 - Randy Taylor - Theater of broken hearts 27 - Robert Ward - I'm gonna cry a river 28 - Steve Aldo - Everybody has to cry 

PopcornBeauties12.7z

1 opmerking:

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10