vrijdag 28 juni 2024

American Popcorn Oldies - Vol. 5

The Way Lites Feat. Little Joe - Summertime (2:49) Paul Sindab - I Was A Fool (3:00) Ernie Washington - Lonesome Shack (2:21) Marie Knight - Come On Baby (Hold My Hand) (2:38) Cardella De Milo - Mama Tell Me What To Do (2:23) Betty Everett - Please Love Me (2:27) Evie Sands - The Roll (2:20) Barbara Redd - I'll Be All Alone (2:41) Richard Berry - Besame Mucho (2:19) Art Neville - What's Going On (2:13) Curtis Knight - Little Doe Doe (2:36) Billy Bland - Doing The Mule (2:37) King Coleman - Crazy Feelin' (2:48) The Rivingtons - Old Time Love (2:20) Bobby King - Thanks Mr.Postman (2:45) Amanda Love - You Keep Calling Me By Her Name (3:03) Sandra Kay Tucker - Have It Your Way (2:25) Byrdie Green - Tremblin' (2:34) The Chell Mars - Roamin' Heart (2:04) Betty Lavett - You'll Never Change (2:43) Pat Clayton - I Said No (2:30) Rosco Gordon - A Little Bit Of Magic (2:38) Freddie Houston - If I Had Known (2:13) Marvin Jenkins - I've Got The Blues (2:05) Charlie Rich - Let Me Go My Merry Way (2:27) Sonny Knight - If You Want Is Love Of Mine (2:02) Sammy Davis Jr - If You Want This Love Of Mine (2:39) 

AmericanPopcornOldies5.7z

1 opmerking:

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10