01 - Jackie Brenston - I Want to See my Baby (2:45)
02 - Jamie Coe - Cleopatra (2:33)
03 - Avalons - Many Things From Your Window (2:28)
04 - Gordon MacRea - The Secret (2:46)
05 - Hoagy Lands - True Love At Last (2:31)
06 - Frankie Veltrie - Little Girl Please Come Back (2:38)
07 - The Delacardos - Hold Back The Tears (2:05)
08 - The Champlains - Have You Changed Your Mind (2:28)
09 - Don & Juan - Lonely Man (2:26)
10 - The McGuire Sisters - Delilah Jones (2:27)
11 - Teresa Brewer - He Understands Me (2:57)
12 - Ed Bruce - (And Then) He Gave Her To Me (2:17)
13 - Judy Henske - Any day now (5:00)
14 - Marc Taynor - Babalu (3:09)
15 - Tony Rossini - Well I Ask Ya (2:14)
16 - Bertha Colbert - Teardrop Avenue (2:46)
17 - Guitar Slim - Well I Done Got Over It (2:28)
18 - Grady Chapman - Tell Me That You Care (2:09)
19 - Vince Wayne - I-m sorry (2:49)
20 - Wendy & The Gardenias - Mama Didn-t Lie (2:12)
vrijdag 24 mei 2024
Old Storm Popcorn
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
01. Les Caravelles - Caravelle (Brussel) 1964 (3:00) 02. The Jokers - Patokaän (Antwerpen) 1962 (2:28) 03. The New Inspirat...
-
01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparon...
thank you
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOriginal by Doowoop
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMagnifico.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen