The Originals ft Tony Allan - Little Lonely Girl (2:41)
Ian Gregory - Time Will Tell (2:18)
Jimmy Peterson - Inside Of Me (2:43)
Pat & The Blenders - Just Because (2:20)
Shirley Matthews - Is He Really Mine (2:24)
Jimmy Randolph - Miracle After Miracle (2:34)
Karin Krogh & The Public Enemies - Watermelon Man (3:07)
Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston - I Want You 'Round (2:00)
Johnny Wyatt - I Wouldn't Change A Thing About You (2:20)
Othea George - Keep On Writin' (2:51)
Maria Vincent & The Millionaires - She'll Be Gone (3:12)
Brenda Lee - If I'm Dreaming Just Let Me Dream (2:47)
Donald Height - Crazy Little Girl (2:36)
Pat Wayne - I Don't Want To Cry (2:34)
The Crampton Sisters - I Didn't Know What Time It Was (2:11)
Ruth Brown - Say It Again (2:39)
The Fabulous Four - I'm Coming Home (2:23)
Junior Waters - The Stars Fell (2:31)
Joey Long - Treasure Of Your Love (2:19)
Jesse Davis - So Full Of Love (2:11)
Jackie Edwards - Blue Moon (2:05)
The Spellbinders - Baby I Miss You (2:26)
Dolly & The Fashions - Just Another Fool (2:25)
Herbi Silvers & His Orch - Attracted To Yo (2:05)
Lou Rawls - Please Let Me Be The First To Know (2:40)
The Westsiders - Don't You Know (2:26)
Kenny Lynch - For Loving You Baby (2:26)
Mack Starr & The Mellows - Oh My Love (2:29)
Larry Bene - Come Back (3:07)
Viki Carr - I Will Wait For You (2:25)
Steve Alaimo - That's What Love Will Do (1:53)
Billy Cunningham - Darling I Love You So (2:20)
Joe Simmons - Never Disobey Your Heart (2:19)
The Capris - She's My Girl (3:20)
James Carr - Only Fools Run Away (2:43)
O. C. Smith - On Easy Street (2:07)
Walter Jackson - Special Love (2:24)
Jimmy Randolph - Caravan Of Lonely Man (2:23)
Mickey Denton - The Other Side Of Betty (2:20)
Louis Armstrong - Sunrise Sunset (2:43)
The Darrels - So Tenderly (2:36)
Johnny Nash - Kisses (2:13)
Lon-Genes - Dream Girl (2:34)
Barrett Strong - Misery (2:26)
Nat Wright - I'm Glad It Was You (1:51)
Jerry Butler - Find Yourself Another Girl (2:48)
Evaline - Little Bit Of Hurt (2:12)
Jimmy Hughes - Time Will Bring You Back (2:01)
Brook Benton - Revenge (2:38)
Barbara Redd - I'll Be All Alone (2:36)
Ed Harris - For You (2:09)
Little Bob - Nobody But You (2:43)
The Castaways - Coming Back For More (2:24)
The Chantels - Indian Giver (2:24)
Jimmy 'Handy Man' Jones - Never Had It So Good (2:22)
The Five Emprees - Hey Lover (2:51)
Don Hosea - Misery (1:47)
Jim Lord - I Love You So (2:42)
Tony Michaels - I Love The Life I Live (2:55)
Tony Orlando - Some Kind Of Wonderfull (2:56)
01. Hank Parker - Don't Leave Me (2:33)
02. Timmy Shaw - No More (2:06)
03. Elaine Dunn - Just For Once (2:11)
04. John Orno - Falling From My Eyes (2:43)
05. Bobby Vee - Have Yourself A Cry (2:25)
06. Earther Doss Jr. - I'd Do Anything (2:13)
07. Jo - Ann Campbell - Amateur Night (2:16)
08. Chyvonne Scott - I’m Moving On (2:18)
09. The Orlons - I Ain't Coming Back (2:15)
10. Clay Cole - Happy Times (2:43)
11. The Miracles - If Your Mother Only Knew (2:44)
12. Don Covay & The Goodtimers - See About Me (2:54)
13. The Pathfinders - Sweet Is The Woman (2:21)
14. Kenny Rossi - What's Wrong (2:00)
15. Sonny Parks - Raindrops On A River (2:46)
16. Bobby Byrd - Time Will Make A Change (2:53)
17. Danny Lee - Stop Calling Me Baby (2:18)
18. Richard Hayes - Familiar (2:08)
19. Inez Foxx - I See You My Love (2:52)
20. Junior Lewis - Which Way (2:32)
01. H. B. Barnum - The Record (Baby I Love You) (2:11)
02. Jerry Butler - You Won't Be Sorry (2:07)
03. Jay & The Shufflers - Always Be Mine (2:40)
Bobby Sansom & The Maus-Marks – Don't Leave (Baby Don't Go!) - Don't Leave Baby Don't Go (2:32)
05. Jacques Foti - If You Want This Love Of Mine (2:10)
06. Marvin Jenkins - I've Got The Blues (What Shall I Do) pt (2:01)
07. Trudy Richard - Temptation (2:43)
08. Ben E. King - Besame Mucho (2:55)
09. Bobby Helms - Have This Love On Me (2:04)
10. Benny Gordon - Gonna Give Her All The Love I Got (3:03)
11. Jennell Hawkins - Miracle Of Love (2:00)
12. Billy Barnes - Until (2:32)
13. Don Sharp - Tree Of Love (2:43)
14. Jimmy Ruffin - Lucky Lucky Me (2:51)
15. Kathy Kirby - Love Me Baby (1:49)
16. Johnny Nash - I Lost My Baby (2:57)
17. Ricky Stevens - Forever (2:08)
18. Vince Hill - Like Anything (2:24)
19. Mark Wynter - Shy Girl (2:19)
20. The Marvelettes - Goddess Of Love (2:43)
zondag 17 december 2023
20 Popcorn Favorites For You from Piet - Volumes 21 To 25
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
01. Les Caravelles - Caravelle (Brussel) 1964 (3:00) 02. The Jokers - Patokaän (Antwerpen) 1962 (2:28) 03. The New Inspirat...
-
01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparon...

Absolutely brilliant.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen