Tifany Michel - Come Closer (2:34)
Brook Benton - Still Waters , Run Deep (2:18)
Otis Blackwell - Kiss Away (1:50)
Freddie North - The Hurt (1:56)
Robert Goulet - Come Back To Me , My Love (2:33)
Tony Cosmo - Soft And Pretty (1:58)
Barry Gordon - The World Is Mine (2:22)
Bobby Vadino - I Want A Kiss (1:59)
Mel Turner - Let Me Hold Your Hand (2:37)
Tony Harper - Heavenley Love (2:29)
Tony Orlando - Happy Times (Are Here To Stay) (2:25)
Tutti Hill - A Handfull Of Memories (2:31)
Jerry Butler - Whatever You Want (2:28)
Etta James - Street Of Tears (2:09)
Lew Watson - Dancing With Your Memories (2:12)
Kenny Williams - Sugar Lumb (2:24)
The Temptations - Witchcraft For Your Love (2:19)
The Parakeets - I Want You Right Now (2:09)
Toby Brown - Play The Music , Keep On Dancing (2:44)
Eboney Keyes - If You Knew (2:41)
Teri Thornton - To Remember You By (2:17)
Johnny Burnette - It Isn't There (2:15)
La Wanda William - Come Back To Me (3:05)
Sly Stone - Somebody Help Me (2:44)
Tony Williams - How Come (2:27)
Bob Conrad - I Want You Pretty Baby (1:59)
Billy 'Crash' Craddock - I Want That (2:23)
Marie Knight - That's No Way To Treat A Girl (2:34)
Burt Jackson - Just For Your Love (2:27)
Lou Jordan - My Baby Said Goodbye (2:26)
Ersel Hickey - Love In Bloom (2:35)
Frank Ifield - Lonely Teardrops (1:52)
Sammy Turner - Raincoat In The River (2:13)
Valerie Masters - He Didn't Fool Me (2:14)
The Frontiers - Don't Come Cryin' (2:30)
Jamie Horton - Where's My Love (2:00)
Toby Browne - Child (3:00)
Ronny Douglas - You'll Come Back (2:49)
Laurel Aitken & The Soulmen - Never You Hurt (3:01)
Josie Marva - I Don't Care (2:48)
Freddy Butler - I'm Not Afraid (3:00)
The Radiants - One Day I'll Show You (I Really Love You) (2:40)
The Jillettes - Please Say You Love Me (2:22)
The Impressions - Emotions , Won't You Let Me Cry (1:49)
Barry Darvell - A King For Tonight (2:11)
The Kavettes - I'm Not Sorry For You (2:27)
LIttle Isidore & The Inquisitors - In Paradise (2:57)
Sheila Guthrie - Mirror Mirror (2:21)
Henry Gaddy Wilson & The Cinderellas - Nothing At Night (2:13)
Marty Hill - Mr.Oracle Of Love (2:12)
Alan Martin - Rome Wasn't Build In A Day (2:32)
The Tweeters - Mascara Mama (2:37)
Ruth McFadden - Stop Playing That Song (That's What You Said) (2:32)
Edward Hamilton & The Arabians - I Love You So (2:48)
Lefty Wright - I Don't Want Nobody (2:23)
Tony Orlando - Bless You (2:20)
The Pentagons - I Wonder (If Your Love Will Ever Belong To Me) (2:25)
The Danleers - Were You There (2:11)
Joya Landis - When The Lights Are Low (2:29)
Gil Bernal - This Is Worth Fighting For (2:40)
Tony Williams - The Big Dream (2:27)
Diane Leigh - Let Love Do The Talking (2:41)
Ann-Margret - Someday Soon (1:58)
Grady Chapman - Tell Me That You Care (2:07)
Barbara Green - A Lover's Plea (2:12)
Lee Rogers - Our Love Is More (2:34)
Billy Soultree - I'm The Man (2:35)
The Invincibles - So Much Love (2:14)
Grant Higgins - The Seasons Of Love (2:19)
10. Fran Lori - Love Is
11. Eden Kane - Sounds Funny To Me
12. Bill Giant - Better Let Her Go
Myrna March - Our Love, It Grows (2:19)
Charlie Rich - Let Me Go My Merry Way (2:29)
Little Tommy & The Elgins - I Walk On (2:41)
Joe Dale - Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby (3:36)
Al Hendrix - I Need You (2:30)
Wayne Newton - Someone's Ahead Of You (2:16)
The Fabulons - This Is The End (2:43)
Willy Williams - High In The Misty Sky (2:16)
Johnny Angel & The Halos - If I Had One More Tomorrow (2:41)
Arthur Prysock - Before You Break My Heart (1:54)
The Paragons - Pretty Words (That's What I Want To Hear) (2:15)
Irma Thomas - While The City Sleeps (2:37)
Elvis Presley - Never Ending (1:57)
Allan Jeffers - I'm Leaving You With A Dream (2:17)
Jackie DeShannon - Just Like In The Movie (2:23)
Earl Sinks - A Little Bit Of Heaven (2:15)
Bobby Smith & The Dream Girls - Wanted (2:18)
Wayne Newton - I Still Love You (2:50)
The Astronauts - My Sin Is My Pride (2:47)
Sylvester Stewart - Help Me With My Broken Heart (2:43)
Julie London - Evening (2:39)
Cliff Richard - True Love Will Come To You (3:08)
Jordan & Wayne - Find A Little Happinnes (2:24)
The Fabulous Carousels - Would You Love Me (2:28)
Billy Joe Royal - Get Behind Me Devil (2:26)
Sonny James - I Wish This Night Would Never End (3:06)
Tim Considine - Take It From A Guy Who Knows (1:57)
The Tymes - Did You Ever Get My Letter (2:37)
zaterdag 9 december 2023
20 Popcorn Favorites For You from Piet - Volumes 16 To 20
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
01. Les Caravelles - Caravelle (Brussel) 1964 (3:00) 02. The Jokers - Patokaän (Antwerpen) 1962 (2:28) 03. The New Inspirat...
-
01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparon...

Top class music collection
BeantwoordenVerwijderen