Van Trevor - A Fling Of The Past (2:36)
The Visions - Secret World (Of Tears) (2:33)
Shirley Jackson - Broken Home (2:20)
Freddie Houston - Soft Walkin' (2:10)
Billy Storm - Puppy Love Is Here To Stay (2:24)
Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs - It's Alright (2:15)
Lovelace Watkins - I Apologize Baby (2:29)
Robert & Johnny - Pretty Brown Eyes (3:01)
The Cleftones - How Deep Is The Ocean (2:00)
Bennie Turner And The Armourettes - Morning Teardrops (Skymac Rec. #1005 - '64 Us) (2:19)
Arthur Alexander - Where Have You Been (All My Life) (2:44)
Mel Carter - When A Boy Falls In Love (2:53)
Romance Watson - Come A Little Closer (2:19)
Showmen - 39-21-46 (3:02)
The Spaniels - Everyone's Laughing (2:53)
Tim Considine - What Do Little Girls Dream Of (1:57)
Kylo Turner - I'll Keep Thinking Of You (2:04)
Lou Johnson - Wouldn't That Be Something (2:20)
Jamie Coe - I'll Go On Loving You (2:25)
Eskew Reeder - Green Door (2:45)
Albert Jones - I Do Love You (2:50)
Dee Clark - You're Like The Wind (2:24)
Major Lance - Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um (2:21)
Nat Wright - I'm Glad It Was You (2:00)
The Embers - Aware Of Love (2:35)
Harold Burrage - Master Key (2:53)
The Snowmen - Sugar Daddy (2:10)
Dave Crawford - Praying For The Rain To Come (2:28)
Clara Hardy - I Dream Of You (2:48)
The Lovations - Heaven Told Me So (2:27)
Mickey Denton - The Other Side Of Betty (2:44)
The Opals - You're Gonna Be Sorry (2:25)
Freddie Gorman - A Living Dream Called A Girl (2:57)
Susan Maughan - I Didn't Mean What I Said (2:05)
The Tams - What Kind Of Fool (Do You Think I Am) (2:04)
Tony Adams - Take Me As I Am (2:32)
Fran Jeffries - Gone Now (2:25)
Robert Ward & The Ohio Untouchables - I'm Gonna Cry A River (2:45)
Otis Leavill - Let Her Love Me (2:41)
Dave 'baby' Cortez - Tweetie Pie (2:44)
Eugene Pitt - Every Day Is Like A Year (2:31)
Michael Christian - If I Can't Have You (2:39)
H. B. Barnum - Call On Me (2:46)
The Blendtones - The Slide (2:34)
Sil Austin - Hey! Eula (2:43)
Jean Brooks - Tomorrow Never Came (2:44)
Freddie North - The Hurt (1:51)
The Darlings - Two Time Loser (2:23)
Dee Clark - Your Friends (2:12)
Aretha Franklin - My Guy (2:58)
Audrey Akins - Down Came My Tears (2:24)
Nat Wright - Don't Pass By Me (2:36)
Craig Douglas - Don't Mind If I Cry (2:35)
Johnny & Jackey - Baby Don't Cha Worry (2:44)
Landy Mcneil - Move It (Move On) (2:42)
Mickey Denton - Nature Boy (2:44)
Dee Dee Warwick - Don't Think My Baby's Coming Back (2:28)
Keith & The Admirations - Caravan Of Lonely Men (3:14)
Freddie Butler - Save Your Love For Me Baby (2:33)
Les Mccann Ltd. - Boo-Go-Loo (2:46)
The Drifters - Beautiful Music (3:00)
Del Vikings - Flat Tire (2:26)
Bobby Paris - The Torch Is Out (1:59)
Nat Wright - Stay (Till I Find A Way) (2:18)
Sylvia Shemwell - He'll Come Back (2:51)
Johnny Curtis - Go On Back (2:28)
Anita Wood - This Has Happened Before (2:20)
The Adventurers - I Don't Mind (2:05)
Joyce Taylor - What Can I Do ¿ (2:41)
Bobbie Smith & The Dream Girls - Wanted (2:16)
Bob Bellows - Tout Doux, Tout Doux. (Too Doo, Too Doo) (1:59)
Gary & Gary - I'm Leavin' (For Parts Unknown) (2:18)
Kel Osborne - Would You Laugh (3:42)
Delores Hill - What He Used To Tell Me (2:18)
The Spaniels - Jealous Heart (2:32)
Spencer Sterling - Jilted (2:38)
Grade Wicker With The Sapphires - Lulu Brown (3:07)
Ray Fleming - Another Like You (2:58)
Baby Washington - You And The Night And The Music (2:30)
Googie René Combo - Romesville (2:53)
Sam Cooke - Having A Party (2:31)
Ben E. King - What Can A Man Do (2:37)
Cletus Marland - Like I Never Felt Before (1:59)
Ray Marchand - Your Ship Of Fools (2:30)
Ase And Replace (Tempo -15) (2:45)
Ralph Graham - She Just Sits There (2:36)
Nat Wright - Fantasy (2:50)
Ty Hunter & The Voice Masters - Orphan Boy (2:47)
Mary Wells - Two Lovers (2:46)
Matadors - Handsome (2:08)
Gay Meadows & The Yobyalps - Frozen Love (2:13)
Bennie Turner And The Armorettes - Ching-Ching-Wong (2:48)
Joy & The Sorrows - Just That Kind Of Guy (2:10)
Jackie Trent - You Baby (2:33)
Len Barry - It's A Cryin' Shame (2:53)
The Sapphires - I've Got Mine, You Better Get Yours (2:42)
Billy Butler - (You Make Me Think) You Ain't Ready (2:31)
Nancy Holloway - Prends Tes Clés (2:46)
Gary Bass And The Mystics - The Monkey Time (3:32)
Claus Ogerman & His Orchesta - Having A Party (1:57)
zondag 19 november 2023
A Bucketful Of Popcorn - Volumes 61 To 65
Remastered by BaDmutti
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
01. Les Caravelles - Caravelle (Brussel) 1964 (3:00) 02. The Jokers - Patokaän (Antwerpen) 1962 (2:28) 03. The New Inspirat...
-
01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparon...

This is really a high class music collection my friend.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenRespect.