Major Lance - Just One Look (2:26)
Benny Turner - Angel (Come Back Home) (2:34)
Billy Stewart - Count Me Out (2:33)
Richard Anthony - Sur Le Toit (Up On The Roof) (2:33)
Ronnie Gallant - Shadows (2:11)
The Marvellows - I've Got My Eyes On You (2:22)
Rex Garvin & The Mighty Cravers - Believe It Or Not (2:40)
Ricardo King - Won't You Come On Home (2:25)
Nina Simone - The Gal From Joe's (2:11)
Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens - Green Eyes (2:24)
Pierre Lalonde - Forever (2:11)
Noel Harrison - A Young Girl (3:13)
Rod Lauren - A Wondrous Place (2:13)
P.J. Proby - Question (2:38)
Varetta Dillard - Hey Sweet Love (2:55)
Toni Harper - Heavenly Love (2:25)
Roger Hatcher - Sweetest Girl In The World (2:16)
Bobby Bland - I Ain't Myself Anymore (2:46)
Ronny Douglas - Run, Run, Run (2:16)
Trini Lopez - Perfidia (2:10)
Candace Love - Wonderful Night (2:22)
The Fashions - I Owe You (A Lifetime Of Love) (2:38)
The Daniels - (I Lost My Love In The) Big City (2:27)
Freddy & The Sounds Of Soul - You're The Beat Of My Heart (2:53)
Mickey Denton - Now I'm Mr. Blue (2:31)
Dee Dee Sharp - Don't Play That Song (You Lied) (2:48)
Frank Gari - Tonight Is Our Last Night (2:17)
Kane Triplets - Spanish Boy (1:57)
Ray Smith - Turn On The Moonlight (2:29)
June Conquest - Almost Persuaded (2:40)
The Tiffanies - It's Got To Be A Great Song (2:43)
The Parakeets - I Love You Like I Do (2:22)
Toni Lamaar - Just In The Nick Of Time (2:33)
Hillard Street - Comprende (Understand) (2:23)
Trini Lopez - Sinner Not A Saint (2:31)
Alex Hassilev - Young Man (2:22)
The Four Chaps - True Lovers (2:50)
Lenny Welch - Just One Smile (2:32)
Lenny Welch - Coronet Blue (2:05)
Noble 'thin Man' Watts - Hard Times (The Slop) (2:44)
Ruby Sherry - Deceived (2:40)
Karen Sue - Something On My Mind (2:21)
Jimmy Justice - Ain't That Funny (2:08)
Jane Morgan - My Heart Belongs To Daddy (2:35)
Ketty Lester - Nice & Easy (2:32)
Jay & The Americans - Got Hung Up Along The Way (2:08)
Nancy Sinatra - Think Of Me (2:18)
Toni Harper - The Velvet Hammer (3:12)
George Jackson - Tender Love (2:53)
Jackie Deshannon - You Won't Forget Me (2:10)
Pauline Shivers - Won't You Come Back Home (2:45)
Mary Wells - My Baby Just Cares For Me (2:53)
Mary Wheeler - Prove It (2:20)
Marv Johnson (With The Paulettes) - With All That's In Me (2:48)
Chuck Jackson - What's With This Loneliness (2:32)
Debbie Rollins - Who Cares What People Say (Ascot 2150) (2:33)
Manny Corchado (& His Orch.) - Chicken And Booze (3:14)
Dusty Wilson & The Subjects - Better Than You (2:27)
Tommy Neal - Tee Ta (1:59)
Edmundo Ros - Summertime (2:29)
Lovelace Watkins - I Won't Believe It (2:40)
The Fabulous Four - I'm Coming Home (2:23)
The Four Holidays - I Can't Wait (3:02)
Wade Flemons - What's Happening (2:23)
Don Wyatt - I've Got Myself To Blame (2:28)
Tommy Hunt - I Might Like It (1:57)
Ria Bartok - Dans La Nuit (In The Night) (2:36)
Jewel Akens - Love Potion No.9 (1:54)
Louis Jordan - 65 Bars (2:58)
Amos Milburn - One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer (2:55)
Bobby Gray - Devil Eyes (2:47)
Hoagy Lands - True Love At Last (2:31)
Chuck Howard - I'm Alright (2:33)
Danny Wilson - Darling Of My Heart (2:17)
Jamie Coe - But Yesterday (2:06)
Gladys Knight & The Pips - Come See About Me (2:49)
Gene Stridel - Tomorrow Is Another Day (2:31)
Garnett Mimms & The Enchanters - Cry Baby (3:26)
Esther Phillips - Fever (2:48)
Ernie Freeman - Conquest (2:41)
Danny Moore - Somebody New (2:00)
Robert Earl - Say You'll Be Mine (2:21)
Teri Allen - In The First Place (Abc-Paramount #45-10448 - '63 Us) (2:12)
Alice Babs - After You've Gone (Fontana #Tf 409 - '63 Uk). (2:09)
Jimmy Borges - The Earth Stood Still (2:07)
Steve Lawrence - Footsteps (2:14)
Randy Lee - Like The Feller And The Girl On The Late, Late Show (2:03)
The Drifters - If You Don't Come Back (2:35)
Frankie Vaughan - There Goes The Forgotten Man (3:03)
Darrow Fletcher - It's No Mistake (3:38)
Dee Clark - Nobody But You (2:28)
Ronnie Milsap - Total Disaster (Warner Brothers 5405) (2:24)
Mack Starr & The Mellows - Drifting Apart (2:23)
The Popsicles - I Don't Want To Be Your Baby Anymore (2:22)
Charlie Rich - Mohair Sam (2:09)
Obrey Wilson - If You Were There (Columbia 43944) (1:55)
Peter Gordeno - I'll Kiss Your Teardrops Away (2:19)
Pearl Edwards - I'll Never Forget ' (3:02)
The Playmates - I Cross My Fingers (2:27)
Hank Levine - Image Part 1 (2:23)
Hank Levine - Image Part 2 (2:12)
maandag 18 september 2023
A Bucketful Of Popcorn / Volumes 46 To 50
Remastered by BaDmutti
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
TOP 10
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...
-
01. Les Caravelles - Caravelle (Brussel) 1964 (3:00) 02. The Jokers - Patokaän (Antwerpen) 1962 (2:28) 03. The New Inspirat...
-
01 - The Radianta - One Day I'll show you 02 - Lenny Miles - In between tears 03 - Opals - Does it matter 04 - La Brenda Ben - Chaparon...

Thanks a lot for this brilliant music collection my friend.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenRespect.
Rocco
I really hope there will be more of this wonderful collection my friend.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenRocco