zondag 4 december 2022

A Bucketful of Popcorn - Volumes 1 To 5

Remastered And Shared By BadMutti


Volume 1  01 - Gene McDaniels - Tower of Strength 02 - Adam Wade - Rain From The Skies 03 - Esther Phillips - Just Say Goodbye (Single Version) 04 - Roy Hamilton - Reach Out For Me 05 - Ronny Douglas - You'll Come Back 06 - Jay & The Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer 07 - Kurt Harris - Emperor Of My Baby's Heart 08 - Dean Parrish - Bricks, Broken Bottles And Sticks 09 - Douglas Banks - I Just Kept On Dancing 10 - Jackie Shane - In My Tenement 11 - Dean Barlow - Third window from the right 12 - Gerri Granger - Castle In The Sky 13 - The Frontiers - I'm Still Loving You 14 - The Exits - Under The Street Lamp 15 - Sylvie Vartan - I Made My Choice 16 - Wade Flemons - That Other Place 17 - Tony Middleton with The Highjackers - Drifting 18 - Shep Grant - You Found My Lonely Heart A Home.jpg 18 - Shep Grant - You Found My Lonely Heart A Home 19 - Nancy Wilson - Face It Girl, It's Over 20 - Monk Higgins - Ceatrix Did It

Volume 201 - Erma Franklin - Abracadabra 02 - Baby Washington - Leave Me Alone 03 - Porter Jordan - Nobody's Boy 04 - Major Lance - The Matador 05 - Nick Charles - The Right Girl 06 - Kenny Lynch - For Loving You Baby 07 - Helen Shapiro - He Knows How To Love Me 08 - Billy Brown - Crazy Heart 09 - Annabelle Fox - Lonely girl 10 - Milt Grayson - Your Old Stand-By 11 - Sammy Hawkins - Standing On The Sidelines 12 - Lou Johnson - If I Never Get To Love You 13 - Jimmy Hughes - My Loving Time 14 - Ronnie Gallant - In The Night 15 - Jacki Ross - Hold Me 16 - Chuck Jackson - (It Never Happens) In Real Life 17 - Earl Sinks - A Little Bit Of Heaven 18 - The Jarmels - I'll Follow You 19 - The Frontiers - When I See You 20 - Jerry Butler - Message To Martha

Volume 301 - Baby Washington - Hey Lonely One 02 - Hal Frazier - After Closing Time 03 - Johnny Monday - Don't Put The Hurt On Me 04 - Alan David - I Don't Wanna Cry 05 - Joanne Touchstone - Walk Softly 06 - Jeff Hunter - Man Of Stone 07 - Gene McDaniels - A Hundred Pounds Of Clay 08 - Frank Cherval - Carnival Girl 09 - James Moore - A Man Should Never Cry 10 - Syng McGowan - Just In The Nick Of Time 11 - Eddie Hurt - Afraid Of Love 12 - Charlie McCoy and The Escorts - My Baby's Back Again 13 - The Mark IV's Feat. Sam Fain - The Tide Has Turned 14 - Adonis - Cry of the century 15 - The Drapers - You've Got To Look Up 16 - The Stereos - The Big Knock 17 - Frank James - Sea Of Faces 18 - The Foxes - I Just Might Fall in Love 19 - The Matadors - Listen 20 - El Chicano - One More Night

Volume 401 - The Compliments - The Time Of Her Life 02 - Del Price - Memory Lane 03 - Jay Miller - Can't You Tell Him No 04 - Johnny Appalachian - Up In Smoke 05 - Ruth McFadden - Stop Playing That Song (that's what you said) (Capitol Rec. #4802 - '62 US) 06 - Kenny Gamble - Standing In The Shadows 07 - Romance Watson - Where Does That Leave Me 08 - Pressure Drop Feat. Joanna Laws - Big Noise 09 - Mel Torme - Comin' Home Baby (MOD JAZZ VERSION) 10 - Mo'Horizons - Mambuloo 11 - Little Tommy & The Elgins - I Walk On 12 - Jimmy Merritt - I'll Forget About You 13 - Garrett Saunders - A Day Or Two 14 - Bobby 'Guitar' Bennett - Evol (Love Spelled Backwards) 15 - Freddie Paris - Little things can make a woman cry 16 - Miss Cathy Brasher - Sh... Listen 17 - Barbara English - Fever 18 - Jane Morgan - Maybe 19 - Gerald Sims & The Daylighters - Cool Breeze 20 - The John Schroeder Orchestra - Hungry For Love

Volume 501 - Kenny Shepard - What Difference Does It Make 02 - Grant Higgins (Aka Rod Jordan) - I Live In A Castle 03 - Aretha Franklin - I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face 04 - Denise Germaine - He's A Strange One 05 - Bobby Rydell - The One Who Really Loves You 06 - Sugar Pie DeSanto - I Don't Wanna Fuss 07 - The Royal Premiers - Who Am I Without Your Love 08 - Dan Penn - Let Them Talk 09 - Margo & The Marvettes - When Love Slips Away 10 - Garland Green - Girl I Love You 11 - Stoney Jackson - Where Is My Baby 12 - The Four Hollidays - I'll Walk Right Out The Door 13 - Freddy Butler - I'm Not Afraid 14 - Bobby Day - Pretty Little Girl Next Door 15 - Marv Johnson - The Man Who Don't Believe In Love 16 - Lloyd Nolan - I Don't Know About You 17 - Della Reese - A Clock That's Got No Hands 18 - Babs Tino - Keep Away From Other Girls 19 - Nita Rossi - Every Little Day Now 20 - Beverly Ann Gibson - A Three Dollar Bill

 ABucketfulofpopcorn1.7z          ABucketfulofpopcorn2.7z          ABucketfulofpopcorn3.7z ABucketfulofpopcorn4.7z          ABucketfulofpopcorn5.7z

2 opmerkingen:

Popcorn Beauties - Volume 16

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Popcorn and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation 01 - The Cleftones - Some kinda blue 02 - ...

TOP 10