Allan.Jeffers - Stop.Still (3:33)
Arty Lee - Shadago (2:28)
Billy Mishel - Paradise Found (2:16)
Chris Crosby - Raindrops In My Heart (2:33)
Clarence Frogman Henry - I Dont Know Why But I Do (2:18)
Craig Douglas - Pretty Blue Eyes (2:11)
Esther Phillips - Just Say Goodbye (2:21)
Gene Chandler - I'll Follow You (2:24)
Joe Valino - Everything I Touch Turns to Gold (1:56)
Keith Powell - Paradise (2:21)
Louis Neefs - Sixteen Tons (2:42)
Mary Wells - My Guy (2:51)
Mitty Collier - Pain (2:33)
Nino Rienzi - Persian King (2:28)
Pierre Lalonde - Louise (3:01)
Quaite, Christine - In the Middle of the Floor (1:58)
Richard Anthony - Ne T'en Fais Pas Mon Vieux (2:26)
Roy Hamilton - Let The Music Play (2:24)
Sensations - Let Me In (3:05)
Anne Heywood - Crook His Little Finger (2:27)
Baby Washington - Leave Me Alone (2:12)
Barbara George - I Know (You Don't Love Me No More) (2:27)
Chubby.Checker - Lovely.Lovely (2:30)
Don Spencer - The Joker (2:29)
Gale Garnett - I'll Cry Alone (2:13)
George McCrae - I Can't Leave You Alone (3:04)
Impressions - It's Alright (2:48)
James Darren - Punch And Judy (2:17)
Jim Gilstrap - Swing Your Daddy (2:53)
Jimmy Frey - I Don't Know Why I Love You, But I Do (2:20)
Jimmy Hughes - My Loving Time. (2:03)
Johnny Restivo - Last Night On The Backporce (2:12)
Lenny Welch - Boogie Cha Cha (2:20)
Sonny Knight - If You Want This Love Of Mine (1:58)
The professionals - primitive man (3:41)
Tom Jones - If He Should Ever Leave You (3:32)
Vic Laurens - Le Coup Du Charme (2:20)
Clyde Otis - Jungle Drums (1:58)
Dick Stewart - Without You (2:14)
Doris Troy - Just One Look (2:31)
Garrett Saunders - A Day Or Two(Serock) (2:58)
Harold Melvin & Bluenotes - Satisfaction Guaranteed (3:29)
Helen Shapiro - Queen For Tonight (2:07)
Herman Griffin & Group - I'm So Glad I Learned To Do The Cha Cha Cha (2:18)
Intruders - A Nice Girl Like You (3:28)
Kay Starr - Well I ask you (2:12)
Kenny Lynch - You Make Love So Well (2:02)
Laura Lee - My Boy Lollipop (1:53)
Linda Scott - Never In A Million Years (2:25)
Lorne Greene - Sixteen Tons (3:07)
Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine (3:31)
Marc Aryan - Giorgina (2:17)
Randy Lee - The Question (2:12)
Ricky Nelson - Travelin' Man (2:22)
Barney Kessel - You Came A Long Way (2:56)
Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts Without You (2:57)
Danny Fisher - It's A Sin To Tell A Lie (2:47)
Freda Payne - Band of Gold (2:51)
Gene Pitney - Alladin's Lamp (2:31)
Jackie Lynton - Don't Take Away Your Love (2:38)
James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet (3:02)
Jimmy Beaumont - There's No Other Love (2:10)
Lemkovitch Helena - Tais Toi Petite Folle (2:29)
Les fingers - Pas cette chanson (2:32)
Little Herman - One out of a hundred (2:28)
Matt Monroe - Honey On The Vine (2:16)
Molly Bee - He Doesn't Want You (2:00)
Nancy Sinatra - Like I Do (2:13)
Patsy Ann Noble - I Was Only Foolin' Myself (2:03)
Scott McKenzie - Look In Your Eyes - (2:04)
Sue Thompson - Norman (2:17)
Victor Knight - Chinatown (2:29)
Wham Bam! - Ez-Zee (2:48)
Adam Wade - Rain From The Skies (2:46)
Benny Turner - Love Me (2:41)
Billy Butler & Chanters - (I've Got A Feeling) You're Gonna Be Sorry (2:14)
Billy Keene - (That Little) Angel (2:35)
Carl Carlton & Group - Nothing No Sweeter Than Love (2:46)
Jimmy Justice - Ain´t That Funny (2:08)
Joey Heatherton - Hullabaloo (2:11)
Johnny Crawford - Your Nose Is Gonna Grow (2:05)
Kurt Harris - Emperor Of My Baby's Heart (2:44)
Nat ''King'' Cole - Mr.Wishing Well (2:30)
Nicky Valo & Group - Sugar Lips (2:25)
Petula Clark - La Nuit N'en Finit Plus (2:57)
Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything (3:30)
Terry Stafford - I'll Touch A Star (2:24)
The Three Suns - Petite Fleur (2:37)
Titus Turner - Bla, Bla, Bla Cha Cha Cha (2:16)
PopcornCity756.7z PopcornCity757.7z PopcornCity758.7z PopcornCity759.7z PopcornCity760.7z

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten