Jackie Moore - Both hands against the middle (2:31) Tod Tyler - Emancipation Proclamation (2:20) Eden Kane - Well I ask you (2:12) Les Baxter - Quiet Village (3:20) Alvin Cash & The Crawlers - Twine Time (2:23) Down Town - Dance With Me (3:04) Don Rondo - King of holiday island (2:48) Pink Martini - Amado Mio (5:04) Elvis - Angel (2:37) Billy Gibbons - Q Vo (3:38) Billy T Band - Um, um, um, um ,um (3:32) Dick Jacobs - Love Theme From Spartacus (2:15) Bobby Solo - Al tuo amore non ci credo (4:10) Gene Cornish - Since I lost you (2:42) Joey Pastrana - Afro azul (3:22) Gino El Desperados - Hypnotik Latin (3:57) Grant Lazlo - Cotton Fields (Summertime) (5:38) Hector Rivera - I Want a Chance for Romance (2:27) The Valentinos - Baby Lots Of Luck (2:47) Roy C - I Should Have Shot The Man (3:26) Timothy Hay - Dansero (2:16) The Frogmen - The mad rush (2:06) Big Jack - Poor Boy Song (2:14) Mary Wells - Laughing boy (2:51) Ernie Freeman - Beautiful weekend (2:32)

Impeccable music.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen